Noah Wyle Dating His Senior, Gina Gershon
Former "ER" star Noah Wyle is dating actress Gina Gershon, seven months after splitting from his wife. Wyle, 38, announced that his nine-year marriage to make-up artist Tracy Warbin was over in October 2009, and he has since embarked on a romance with the "Showgirls" star, who is nine years his senior.
The couple was spotted enjoying a romantic break at the Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California last week, and a source tells the National Enquirer, "Noah and Gina arrived arm in arm around sunset, and they were dressed to the nines. They had a very romantic four-course dinner at the inn's Sierra Mar restaurant. It was two days of relaxation and romance."
"Noah and Gina are clearly in love. They spend a lot of time together at Gina's Los Angeles home and at Noah's place near Santa Barbara. They're a good match and have tons in common. They like the same movies, books and music. They even have keys to each other's homes."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary