Noah Wyle Dating His Senior, Gina Gershon
Former "ER" star Noah Wyle is dating actress Gina Gershon, seven months after splitting from his wife. Wyle, 38, announced that his nine-year marriage to make-up artist Tracy Warbin was over in October 2009, and he has since embarked on a romance with the "Showgirls" star, who is nine years his senior.
The couple was spotted enjoying a romantic break at the Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California last week, and a source tells the National Enquirer, "Noah and Gina arrived arm in arm around sunset, and they were dressed to the nines. They had a very romantic four-course dinner at the inn's Sierra Mar restaurant. It was two days of relaxation and romance."
"Noah and Gina are clearly in love. They spend a lot of time together at Gina's Los Angeles home and at Noah's place near Santa Barbara. They're a good match and have tons in common. They like the same movies, books and music. They even have keys to each other's homes."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences