Noah Wyle Dating His Senior, Gina Gershon
Former "ER" star Noah Wyle is dating actress Gina Gershon, seven months after splitting from his wife. Wyle, 38, announced that his nine-year marriage to make-up artist Tracy Warbin was over in October 2009, and he has since embarked on a romance with the "Showgirls" star, who is nine years his senior.
The couple was spotted enjoying a romantic break at the Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California last week, and a source tells the National Enquirer, "Noah and Gina arrived arm in arm around sunset, and they were dressed to the nines. They had a very romantic four-course dinner at the inn's Sierra Mar restaurant. It was two days of relaxation and romance."
"Noah and Gina are clearly in love. They spend a lot of time together at Gina's Los Angeles home and at Noah's place near Santa Barbara. They're a good match and have tons in common. They like the same movies, books and music. They even have keys to each other's homes."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival