Slash Ditched Reptile Collection When First Son Was Born
Rocker Slash parted ways with his famous collection of killer reptiles when his son was born - because he worried the baby would be harmed if a snake or lizard got loose. The former Guns N' Roses star once boasted a menagerie of slimy critters but admits he had enough "close calls" with family pets to realize snakes and babies didn't mix.
So he got rid of all of his pets, apart from an anaconda that was a birthday gift. The "Welcome to the Jungle" hitmaker says, "I used to have an insane collection of reptiles. I had that for a lot of years until my first son was born... I'd had enough close calls with domestic pets - cats and snakes - and so I got rid of them all."
"Now I only have one (snake) and he's pretty big... He's about five feet, six feet - something like that. He's actually a birthday present from a friend of mine. He was pretty much a newborn when I got him."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?