Slash Ditched Reptile Collection When First Son Was Born
Rocker Slash parted ways with his famous collection of killer reptiles when his son was born - because he worried the baby would be harmed if a snake or lizard got loose. The former Guns N' Roses star once boasted a menagerie of slimy critters but admits he had enough "close calls" with family pets to realize snakes and babies didn't mix.
So he got rid of all of his pets, apart from an anaconda that was a birthday gift. The "Welcome to the Jungle" hitmaker says, "I used to have an insane collection of reptiles. I had that for a lot of years until my first son was born... I'd had enough close calls with domestic pets - cats and snakes - and so I got rid of them all."
"Now I only have one (snake) and he's pretty big... He's about five feet, six feet - something like that. He's actually a birthday present from a friend of mine. He was pretty much a newborn when I got him."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera