Slash Ditched Reptile Collection When First Son Was Born
Rocker Slash parted ways with his famous collection of killer reptiles when his son was born - because he worried the baby would be harmed if a snake or lizard got loose. The former Guns N' Roses star once boasted a menagerie of slimy critters but admits he had enough "close calls" with family pets to realize snakes and babies didn't mix.
So he got rid of all of his pets, apart from an anaconda that was a birthday gift. The "Welcome to the Jungle" hitmaker says, "I used to have an insane collection of reptiles. I had that for a lot of years until my first son was born... I'd had enough close calls with domestic pets - cats and snakes - and so I got rid of them all."
"Now I only have one (snake) and he's pretty big... He's about five feet, six feet - something like that. He's actually a birthday present from a friend of mine. He was pretty much a newborn when I got him."
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?