Mark McGrath Cancels TV Show Following Fiancee's Pregnancy
Sugar Ray star Mark McGrath had to scrap plans to front a reality TV show when his partner fell pregnant with twins. The singer, 42, was just about to sign on for a series based on his life when fiancee Carin announced she was expecting the couple's first kids.
Speaking to Los Angeles DJ Valentine, the "When It's Over" singer said, "We were gonna do one... because we've been together 16 years and I was like, 'Should I marry her, should I not?' and we had it on the table and then she got pregnant."
"It wasn't a good look for her to be going out in bars... so we said, 'Maybe we need to change the tone a little bit'. But stay tuned.... It's in motion... I have to exploit these kids in some way."
McGrath is set to become a first-time dad next month.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed