Mark McGrath Cancels TV Show Following Fiancee's Pregnancy
Sugar Ray star Mark McGrath had to scrap plans to front a reality TV show when his partner fell pregnant with twins. The singer, 42, was just about to sign on for a series based on his life when fiancee Carin announced she was expecting the couple's first kids.
Speaking to Los Angeles DJ Valentine, the "When It's Over" singer said, "We were gonna do one... because we've been together 16 years and I was like, 'Should I marry her, should I not?' and we had it on the table and then she got pregnant."
"It wasn't a good look for her to be going out in bars... so we said, 'Maybe we need to change the tone a little bit'. But stay tuned.... It's in motion... I have to exploit these kids in some way."
McGrath is set to become a first-time dad next month.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic