Mark McGrath Cancels TV Show Following Fiancee's Pregnancy
Sugar Ray star Mark McGrath had to scrap plans to front a reality TV show when his partner fell pregnant with twins. The singer, 42, was just about to sign on for a series based on his life when fiancee Carin announced she was expecting the couple's first kids.
Speaking to Los Angeles DJ Valentine, the "When It's Over" singer said, "We were gonna do one... because we've been together 16 years and I was like, 'Should I marry her, should I not?' and we had it on the table and then she got pregnant."
"It wasn't a good look for her to be going out in bars... so we said, 'Maybe we need to change the tone a little bit'. But stay tuned.... It's in motion... I have to exploit these kids in some way."
McGrath is set to become a first-time dad next month.
More Sugar Ray News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters