Mark McGrath Cancels TV Show Following Fiancee's Pregnancy
Sugar Ray star Mark McGrath had to scrap plans to front a reality TV show when his partner fell pregnant with twins. The singer, 42, was just about to sign on for a series based on his life when fiancee Carin announced she was expecting the couple's first kids.
Speaking to Los Angeles DJ Valentine, the "When It's Over" singer said, "We were gonna do one... because we've been together 16 years and I was like, 'Should I marry her, should I not?' and we had it on the table and then she got pregnant."
"It wasn't a good look for her to be going out in bars... so we said, 'Maybe we need to change the tone a little bit'. But stay tuned.... It's in motion... I have to exploit these kids in some way."
McGrath is set to become a first-time dad next month.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video