Mark McGrath Cancels TV Show Following Fiancee's Pregnancy
Sugar Ray star Mark McGrath had to scrap plans to front a reality TV show when his partner fell pregnant with twins. The singer, 42, was just about to sign on for a series based on his life when fiancee Carin announced she was expecting the couple's first kids.
Speaking to Los Angeles DJ Valentine, the "When It's Over" singer said, "We were gonna do one... because we've been together 16 years and I was like, 'Should I marry her, should I not?' and we had it on the table and then she got pregnant."
"It wasn't a good look for her to be going out in bars... so we said, 'Maybe we need to change the tone a little bit'. But stay tuned.... It's in motion... I have to exploit these kids in some way."
McGrath is set to become a first-time dad next month.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival