Madonna Turns Down 'Glee' Guest Stint
Madonna turned down a cameo in an upcoming episode of "Glee" dedicated to the Queen of Pop - because she has never heard of the TV show. Producers of the hit show, which chronicles the lives and loves of a group of talented teens, were thrilled when they received word the "Material Girl" 's team had given them the OK to use her back catalogue in an episode to air in America next week.
But the permission didn't come from the pop superstar directly - and now it emerges she refused to make a guest appearance on the programme. A source tells Popeater.com, "Madonna doesn't have a TV and has no idea what 'Glee' is. The show (producers) did ask her if she wanted to make an appearance in the much-hyped Madonna episode."
"She said, 'No thanks', and to be honest she would rather they sing an Elton John song than butcher one of hers."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'