Madonna Turns Down 'Glee' Guest Stint
Madonna turned down a cameo in an upcoming episode of "Glee" dedicated to the Queen of Pop - because she has never heard of the TV show. Producers of the hit show, which chronicles the lives and loves of a group of talented teens, were thrilled when they received word the "Material Girl" 's team had given them the OK to use her back catalogue in an episode to air in America next week.
But the permission didn't come from the pop superstar directly - and now it emerges she refused to make a guest appearance on the programme. A source tells Popeater.com, "Madonna doesn't have a TV and has no idea what 'Glee' is. The show (producers) did ask her if she wanted to make an appearance in the much-hyped Madonna episode."
"She said, 'No thanks', and to be honest she would rather they sing an Elton John song than butcher one of hers."
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations