Madonna Turns Down 'Glee' Guest Stint
Madonna turned down a cameo in an upcoming episode of "Glee" dedicated to the Queen of Pop - because she has never heard of the TV show. Producers of the hit show, which chronicles the lives and loves of a group of talented teens, were thrilled when they received word the "Material Girl" 's team had given them the OK to use her back catalogue in an episode to air in America next week.
But the permission didn't come from the pop superstar directly - and now it emerges she refused to make a guest appearance on the programme. A source tells Popeater.com, "Madonna doesn't have a TV and has no idea what 'Glee' is. The show (producers) did ask her if she wanted to make an appearance in the much-hyped Madonna episode."
"She said, 'No thanks', and to be honest she would rather they sing an Elton John song than butcher one of hers."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences