Madonna Turns Down 'Glee' Guest Stint
Madonna turned down a cameo in an upcoming episode of "Glee" dedicated to the Queen of Pop - because she has never heard of the TV show. Producers of the hit show, which chronicles the lives and loves of a group of talented teens, were thrilled when they received word the "Material Girl" 's team had given them the OK to use her back catalogue in an episode to air in America next week.
But the permission didn't come from the pop superstar directly - and now it emerges she refused to make a guest appearance on the programme. A source tells Popeater.com, "Madonna doesn't have a TV and has no idea what 'Glee' is. The show (producers) did ask her if she wanted to make an appearance in the much-hyped Madonna episode."
"She said, 'No thanks', and to be honest she would rather they sing an Elton John song than butcher one of hers."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris