Madonna Turns Down 'Glee' Guest Stint
Madonna turned down a cameo in an upcoming episode of "Glee" dedicated to the Queen of Pop - because she has never heard of the TV show. Producers of the hit show, which chronicles the lives and loves of a group of talented teens, were thrilled when they received word the "Material Girl" 's team had given them the OK to use her back catalogue in an episode to air in America next week.
But the permission didn't come from the pop superstar directly - and now it emerges she refused to make a guest appearance on the programme. A source tells Popeater.com, "Madonna doesn't have a TV and has no idea what 'Glee' is. The show (producers) did ask her if she wanted to make an appearance in the much-hyped Madonna episode."
"She said, 'No thanks', and to be honest she would rather they sing an Elton John song than butcher one of hers."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift