Lo Bosworth Blasts Heidi Montag Over Assault Allegation
Former "The Hills" star Lo Bosworth has jumped to the defense of the show's creator amid reports he's about to find himself on the wrong end of a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by Heidi Montag. Online sources claim Montag is building her case against Adam DiVello after he allegedly groped her prior to a recent "Hills" cast photoshoot.
MTV bosses took the reports so seriously they launched an investigation into the allegations and have now issued a statement on behalf of the executive producer, insisting any claim against DiVello is "absurd" and "100 per cent without merit".
And now Bosworth, who quit the show last year, is standing by the man who helped turn her into a star, admitting she's in "utter shock" about the harassment claims. She took to her Twitter.com account to offer her support to the producer. She wrote, "no one is/has ever been assaulted during filming of our show. hey spiedi, do you know the definition of slander? NOT OKAY."
Speidi is the slang term given to Montag and her husband Spencer Pratt, who has also starred in "The Hills".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics