Lo Bosworth Blasts Heidi Montag Over Assault Allegation
Former "The Hills" star Lo Bosworth has jumped to the defense of the show's creator amid reports he's about to find himself on the wrong end of a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by Heidi Montag. Online sources claim Montag is building her case against Adam DiVello after he allegedly groped her prior to a recent "Hills" cast photoshoot.
MTV bosses took the reports so seriously they launched an investigation into the allegations and have now issued a statement on behalf of the executive producer, insisting any claim against DiVello is "absurd" and "100 per cent without merit".
And now Bosworth, who quit the show last year, is standing by the man who helped turn her into a star, admitting she's in "utter shock" about the harassment claims. She took to her Twitter.com account to offer her support to the producer. She wrote, "no one is/has ever been assaulted during filming of our show. hey spiedi, do you know the definition of slander? NOT OKAY."
Speidi is the slang term given to Montag and her husband Spencer Pratt, who has also starred in "The Hills".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby