Lo Bosworth Blasts Heidi Montag Over Assault Allegation
Former "The Hills" star Lo Bosworth has jumped to the defense of the show's creator amid reports he's about to find himself on the wrong end of a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by Heidi Montag. Online sources claim Montag is building her case against Adam DiVello after he allegedly groped her prior to a recent "Hills" cast photoshoot.
MTV bosses took the reports so seriously they launched an investigation into the allegations and have now issued a statement on behalf of the executive producer, insisting any claim against DiVello is "absurd" and "100 per cent without merit".
And now Bosworth, who quit the show last year, is standing by the man who helped turn her into a star, admitting she's in "utter shock" about the harassment claims. She took to her Twitter.com account to offer her support to the producer. She wrote, "no one is/has ever been assaulted during filming of our show. hey spiedi, do you know the definition of slander? NOT OKAY."
Speidi is the slang term given to Montag and her husband Spencer Pratt, who has also starred in "The Hills".
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage