Lo Bosworth Blasts Heidi Montag Over Assault Allegation
Former "The Hills" star Lo Bosworth has jumped to the defense of the show's creator amid reports he's about to find himself on the wrong end of a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by Heidi Montag. Online sources claim Montag is building her case against Adam DiVello after he allegedly groped her prior to a recent "Hills" cast photoshoot.
MTV bosses took the reports so seriously they launched an investigation into the allegations and have now issued a statement on behalf of the executive producer, insisting any claim against DiVello is "absurd" and "100 per cent without merit".
And now Bosworth, who quit the show last year, is standing by the man who helped turn her into a star, admitting she's in "utter shock" about the harassment claims. She took to her Twitter.com account to offer her support to the producer. She wrote, "no one is/has ever been assaulted during filming of our show. hey spiedi, do you know the definition of slander? NOT OKAY."
Speidi is the slang term given to Montag and her husband Spencer Pratt, who has also starred in "The Hills".
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones