Ozzy Osbourne Gave Homeless Man Gold Necklace
Rock wildman Ozzy Osbourne showed his generosity during a recent day out in Los Angeles, when he reportedly handed a homeless man a gold necklace. The Black Sabbath rocker was asked for change by the unknown beggar on April 2 and immediately reached for his pockets, according to U.S. magazine Star.
But when Osbourne discovered his pockets were empty, he reportedly handed over the $3,000 crucifix chain around his neck. An eyewitness says, "Ozzy took the gold crucifix off his neck and gave it to the man. He told him to pray with it."
In 2005, Ozzy and his wife Sharon Osbourne were named U.K.'s richest couple according to Sunday Times Rich List. From recording, touring and TV shows, they earned around 100 million pounds per annum.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered