Ozzy Osbourne Gave Homeless Man Gold Necklace
Rock wildman Ozzy Osbourne showed his generosity during a recent day out in Los Angeles, when he reportedly handed a homeless man a gold necklace. The Black Sabbath rocker was asked for change by the unknown beggar on April 2 and immediately reached for his pockets, according to U.S. magazine Star.
But when Osbourne discovered his pockets were empty, he reportedly handed over the $3,000 crucifix chain around his neck. An eyewitness says, "Ozzy took the gold crucifix off his neck and gave it to the man. He told him to pray with it."
In 2005, Ozzy and his wife Sharon Osbourne were named U.K.'s richest couple according to Sunday Times Rich List. From recording, touring and TV shows, they earned around 100 million pounds per annum.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her