Ozzy Osbourne Gave Homeless Man Gold Necklace
Rock wildman Ozzy Osbourne showed his generosity during a recent day out in Los Angeles, when he reportedly handed a homeless man a gold necklace. The Black Sabbath rocker was asked for change by the unknown beggar on April 2 and immediately reached for his pockets, according to U.S. magazine Star.
But when Osbourne discovered his pockets were empty, he reportedly handed over the $3,000 crucifix chain around his neck. An eyewitness says, "Ozzy took the gold crucifix off his neck and gave it to the man. He told him to pray with it."
In 2005, Ozzy and his wife Sharon Osbourne were named U.K.'s richest couple according to Sunday Times Rich List. From recording, touring and TV shows, they earned around 100 million pounds per annum.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo