Ozzy Osbourne Gave Homeless Man Gold Necklace
Rock wildman Ozzy Osbourne showed his generosity during a recent day out in Los Angeles, when he reportedly handed a homeless man a gold necklace. The Black Sabbath rocker was asked for change by the unknown beggar on April 2 and immediately reached for his pockets, according to U.S. magazine Star.
But when Osbourne discovered his pockets were empty, he reportedly handed over the $3,000 crucifix chain around his neck. An eyewitness says, "Ozzy took the gold crucifix off his neck and gave it to the man. He told him to pray with it."
In 2005, Ozzy and his wife Sharon Osbourne were named U.K.'s richest couple according to Sunday Times Rich List. From recording, touring and TV shows, they earned around 100 million pounds per annum.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest