Ozzy Osbourne Gave Homeless Man Gold Necklace
Rock wildman Ozzy Osbourne showed his generosity during a recent day out in Los Angeles, when he reportedly handed a homeless man a gold necklace. The Black Sabbath rocker was asked for change by the unknown beggar on April 2 and immediately reached for his pockets, according to U.S. magazine Star.
But when Osbourne discovered his pockets were empty, he reportedly handed over the $3,000 crucifix chain around his neck. An eyewitness says, "Ozzy took the gold crucifix off his neck and gave it to the man. He told him to pray with it."
In 2005, Ozzy and his wife Sharon Osbourne were named U.K.'s richest couple according to Sunday Times Rich List. From recording, touring and TV shows, they earned around 100 million pounds per annum.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special