Justin Bieber Passed Driving Test
Teenage pop star Justin Bieber can finally get behind the wheel of his first car after obtaining his driver's license this week. The "Baby" hitmaker's mentor, Usher, treated the singer to an extra special birthday present last month when he presented Bieber with a Range Rover - but Bieber couldn't drive it.
The youngster can now legally hit the open road in the Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) - he was spotted at a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday, April 13, after passing his test.
Back in March, Bieber told People that P. Diddy owed him a Lamborghini. "He said when I turn 16 he was going to give me his Lamborghini," he said before adding, "but we all know Diddy's not gonna give me his Lamborghini. He's all talk." He further spilled on what kind of car he wanted, stating "I think I want a Range Rover."
More Justin Bieber News
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week