Justin Bieber Passed Driving Test
Teenage pop star Justin Bieber can finally get behind the wheel of his first car after obtaining his driver's license this week. The "Baby" hitmaker's mentor, Usher, treated the singer to an extra special birthday present last month when he presented Bieber with a Range Rover - but Bieber couldn't drive it.
The youngster can now legally hit the open road in the Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) - he was spotted at a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday, April 13, after passing his test.
Back in March, Bieber told People that P. Diddy owed him a Lamborghini. "He said when I turn 16 he was going to give me his Lamborghini," he said before adding, "but we all know Diddy's not gonna give me his Lamborghini. He's all talk." He further spilled on what kind of car he wanted, stating "I think I want a Range Rover."
More Justin Bieber News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory