Justin Bieber Passed Driving Test
Teenage pop star Justin Bieber can finally get behind the wheel of his first car after obtaining his driver's license this week. The "Baby" hitmaker's mentor, Usher, treated the singer to an extra special birthday present last month when he presented Bieber with a Range Rover - but Bieber couldn't drive it.
The youngster can now legally hit the open road in the Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) - he was spotted at a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday, April 13, after passing his test.
Back in March, Bieber told People that P. Diddy owed him a Lamborghini. "He said when I turn 16 he was going to give me his Lamborghini," he said before adding, "but we all know Diddy's not gonna give me his Lamborghini. He's all talk." He further spilled on what kind of car he wanted, stating "I think I want a Range Rover."
More Justin Bieber News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!