Justin Bieber Passed Driving Test
Teenage pop star Justin Bieber can finally get behind the wheel of his first car after obtaining his driver's license this week. The "Baby" hitmaker's mentor, Usher, treated the singer to an extra special birthday present last month when he presented Bieber with a Range Rover - but Bieber couldn't drive it.
The youngster can now legally hit the open road in the Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) - he was spotted at a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday, April 13, after passing his test.
Back in March, Bieber told People that P. Diddy owed him a Lamborghini. "He said when I turn 16 he was going to give me his Lamborghini," he said before adding, "but we all know Diddy's not gonna give me his Lamborghini. He's all talk." He further spilled on what kind of car he wanted, stating "I think I want a Range Rover."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo