Justin Bieber Passed Driving Test
Teenage pop star Justin Bieber can finally get behind the wheel of his first car after obtaining his driver's license this week. The "Baby" hitmaker's mentor, Usher, treated the singer to an extra special birthday present last month when he presented Bieber with a Range Rover - but Bieber couldn't drive it.
The youngster can now legally hit the open road in the Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) - he was spotted at a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday, April 13, after passing his test.
Back in March, Bieber told People that P. Diddy owed him a Lamborghini. "He said when I turn 16 he was going to give me his Lamborghini," he said before adding, "but we all know Diddy's not gonna give me his Lamborghini. He's all talk." He further spilled on what kind of car he wanted, stating "I think I want a Range Rover."
More Justin Bieber News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage