Ke$ha Lost in Dodge Ball Game
Pop star Ke$ha swapped the stage for the sports court on Monday, April 12 when she competed in a game of dodge ball.
The "TiK ToK" hitmaker joined her pals' team What Would Jesus Dodge to show off her ball skills at the West Hollywood Stay Puft Dodge Ball finals at Los Angeles' Staples Center. But the singer's star power failed to steer the team to victory - they lost 8-2 to undefeated champions Ballz Deep, reports TMZ.com.
Ke$ha also made the headline this week for her erratic behavior. On Wednesday, April 14, she was photographed arriving at LAX for a flight out of town with a paper bag over her head. She wore the disguise by giving holes for the sight and only took it off after she went through security.
More Ke$ha News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'