Ke$ha Lost in Dodge Ball Game
Pop star Ke$ha swapped the stage for the sports court on Monday, April 12 when she competed in a game of dodge ball.
The "TiK ToK" hitmaker joined her pals' team What Would Jesus Dodge to show off her ball skills at the West Hollywood Stay Puft Dodge Ball finals at Los Angeles' Staples Center. But the singer's star power failed to steer the team to victory - they lost 8-2 to undefeated champions Ballz Deep, reports TMZ.com.
Ke$ha also made the headline this week for her erratic behavior. On Wednesday, April 14, she was photographed arriving at LAX for a flight out of town with a paper bag over her head. She wore the disguise by giving holes for the sight and only took it off after she went through security.
More Ke$ha News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked