Ke$ha Lost in Dodge Ball Game
Pop star Ke$ha swapped the stage for the sports court on Monday, April 12 when she competed in a game of dodge ball.
The "TiK ToK" hitmaker joined her pals' team What Would Jesus Dodge to show off her ball skills at the West Hollywood Stay Puft Dodge Ball finals at Los Angeles' Staples Center. But the singer's star power failed to steer the team to victory - they lost 8-2 to undefeated champions Ballz Deep, reports TMZ.com.
Ke$ha also made the headline this week for her erratic behavior. On Wednesday, April 14, she was photographed arriving at LAX for a flight out of town with a paper bag over her head. She wore the disguise by giving holes for the sight and only took it off after she went through security.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences