Ke$ha Lost in Dodge Ball Game
Pop star Ke$ha swapped the stage for the sports court on Monday, April 12 when she competed in a game of dodge ball.
The "TiK ToK" hitmaker joined her pals' team What Would Jesus Dodge to show off her ball skills at the West Hollywood Stay Puft Dodge Ball finals at Los Angeles' Staples Center. But the singer's star power failed to steer the team to victory - they lost 8-2 to undefeated champions Ballz Deep, reports TMZ.com.
Ke$ha also made the headline this week for her erratic behavior. On Wednesday, April 14, she was photographed arriving at LAX for a flight out of town with a paper bag over her head. She wore the disguise by giving holes for the sight and only took it off after she went through security.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?