Ke$ha Lost in Dodge Ball Game
Pop star Ke$ha swapped the stage for the sports court on Monday, April 12 when she competed in a game of dodge ball.
The "TiK ToK" hitmaker joined her pals' team What Would Jesus Dodge to show off her ball skills at the West Hollywood Stay Puft Dodge Ball finals at Los Angeles' Staples Center. But the singer's star power failed to steer the team to victory - they lost 8-2 to undefeated champions Ballz Deep, reports TMZ.com.
Ke$ha also made the headline this week for her erratic behavior. On Wednesday, April 14, she was photographed arriving at LAX for a flight out of town with a paper bag over her head. She wore the disguise by giving holes for the sight and only took it off after she went through security.
More Ke$ha News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months