Wife Wanted James Marsden to Do Mushrooms
Actor James Marsden's wife was so keen for him to land his drugged-out role in new film "Death at a Funeral", she suggested he take hallucinogens to experience a real life drug trip before his audition.
The actor's character, Oscar, accidentally mistakes acid for Valium and trips throughout the comedy. And his wife, former actress Lisa Linde, was convinced getting high on mushrooms would help him ace his audition. He says, "I've never taken hallucinogenic drugs. My wife, sorry Lisa, was trying to get me to take mushrooms before I played this role."
"She said, 'You can't get drunk. It's a whole different thing if you're on acid.' I just sort of pretend, and it either works or it doesn't."
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap