Wife Wanted James Marsden to Do Mushrooms
Actor James Marsden's wife was so keen for him to land his drugged-out role in new film "Death at a Funeral", she suggested he take hallucinogens to experience a real life drug trip before his audition.
The actor's character, Oscar, accidentally mistakes acid for Valium and trips throughout the comedy. And his wife, former actress Lisa Linde, was convinced getting high on mushrooms would help him ace his audition. He says, "I've never taken hallucinogenic drugs. My wife, sorry Lisa, was trying to get me to take mushrooms before I played this role."
"She said, 'You can't get drunk. It's a whole different thing if you're on acid.' I just sort of pretend, and it either works or it doesn't."
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs