Wife Wanted James Marsden to Do Mushrooms
Actor James Marsden's wife was so keen for him to land his drugged-out role in new film "Death at a Funeral", she suggested he take hallucinogens to experience a real life drug trip before his audition.
The actor's character, Oscar, accidentally mistakes acid for Valium and trips throughout the comedy. And his wife, former actress Lisa Linde, was convinced getting high on mushrooms would help him ace his audition. He says, "I've never taken hallucinogenic drugs. My wife, sorry Lisa, was trying to get me to take mushrooms before I played this role."
"She said, 'You can't get drunk. It's a whole different thing if you're on acid.' I just sort of pretend, and it either works or it doesn't."
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart