Kimberley Walsh Wants to Design Her Own Clothing Range
British singer Kimberley Walsh wants to follow in the footsteps of Victoria Adams and Gwen Stefani by designing her own clothing range. The Girls Aloud star has long aspired to land her own fashion line, even dreaming up dress patterns as a youngster.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's something I'd be quite interested in doing. My mum always made clothes when we were growing up and we used to design our own dresses to wear to people's birthdays. Sometimes you think up an outfit in your head and you think it would be nice to be able to create something. I wouldn't rule it out."
Adams has her own range of denim and dresses, while Stefani oversees her hip label L.A.M.B.
Previously, Kimberley Walsh was forced to deny rumor that she has got married to Justin Scott, a former member of British boyband Triple 8. In an interview, she said, "It is quite annoying (the rumors) because when we do get engaged, it's going to sort of ruin it."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off