Kimberley Walsh Wants to Design Her Own Clothing Range
British singer Kimberley Walsh wants to follow in the footsteps of Victoria Adams and Gwen Stefani by designing her own clothing range. The Girls Aloud star has long aspired to land her own fashion line, even dreaming up dress patterns as a youngster.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's something I'd be quite interested in doing. My mum always made clothes when we were growing up and we used to design our own dresses to wear to people's birthdays. Sometimes you think up an outfit in your head and you think it would be nice to be able to create something. I wouldn't rule it out."
Adams has her own range of denim and dresses, while Stefani oversees her hip label L.A.M.B.
Previously, Kimberley Walsh was forced to deny rumor that she has got married to Justin Scott, a former member of British boyband Triple 8. In an interview, she said, "It is quite annoying (the rumors) because when we do get engaged, it's going to sort of ruin it."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'