Kimberley Walsh Wants to Design Her Own Clothing Range
British singer Kimberley Walsh wants to follow in the footsteps of Victoria Adams and Gwen Stefani by designing her own clothing range. The Girls Aloud star has long aspired to land her own fashion line, even dreaming up dress patterns as a youngster.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's something I'd be quite interested in doing. My mum always made clothes when we were growing up and we used to design our own dresses to wear to people's birthdays. Sometimes you think up an outfit in your head and you think it would be nice to be able to create something. I wouldn't rule it out."
Adams has her own range of denim and dresses, while Stefani oversees her hip label L.A.M.B.
Previously, Kimberley Walsh was forced to deny rumor that she has got married to Justin Scott, a former member of British boyband Triple 8. In an interview, she said, "It is quite annoying (the rumors) because when we do get engaged, it's going to sort of ruin it."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift