Kimberley Walsh Wants to Design Her Own Clothing Range
British singer Kimberley Walsh wants to follow in the footsteps of Victoria Adams and Gwen Stefani by designing her own clothing range. The Girls Aloud star has long aspired to land her own fashion line, even dreaming up dress patterns as a youngster.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's something I'd be quite interested in doing. My mum always made clothes when we were growing up and we used to design our own dresses to wear to people's birthdays. Sometimes you think up an outfit in your head and you think it would be nice to be able to create something. I wouldn't rule it out."
Adams has her own range of denim and dresses, while Stefani oversees her hip label L.A.M.B.
Previously, Kimberley Walsh was forced to deny rumor that she has got married to Justin Scott, a former member of British boyband Triple 8. In an interview, she said, "It is quite annoying (the rumors) because when we do get engaged, it's going to sort of ruin it."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?