Kimberley Walsh Wants to Design Her Own Clothing Range
British singer Kimberley Walsh wants to follow in the footsteps of Victoria Adams and Gwen Stefani by designing her own clothing range. The Girls Aloud star has long aspired to land her own fashion line, even dreaming up dress patterns as a youngster.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It's something I'd be quite interested in doing. My mum always made clothes when we were growing up and we used to design our own dresses to wear to people's birthdays. Sometimes you think up an outfit in your head and you think it would be nice to be able to create something. I wouldn't rule it out."
Adams has her own range of denim and dresses, while Stefani oversees her hip label L.A.M.B.
Previously, Kimberley Walsh was forced to deny rumor that she has got married to Justin Scott, a former member of British boyband Triple 8. In an interview, she said, "It is quite annoying (the rumors) because when we do get engaged, it's going to sort of ruin it."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby