Aerosmith Call Off Buenos Aires Concert
Aerosmith's upcoming tour is off to a rocky start - the musicians have cancelled one of their first shows in South America. The band recently announced a string of concerts throughout the continent, kicking off in Venezuela on May 13 and winding up in Costa Rica on June 1, before heading to Europe.
But the gigs have already been hit with problems after they were forced to scrap their planned date at the Hippodromo San Isidro in Buenos Aires, Argentina on May 27. Drummer Joey Kramer made the announcement in a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, explaining "the venue couldn't work it out".
He writes, "Unfortunately I have just heard Aerosmith will not be in Argentina. I'm sorry 2 the fans, it didn't work out. I'm sorry, Aerosmith would luv 2 (sic) be back in Argentina, this was not our decision. I'm sorry to the fans in Argentina, the venue couldn't work it out."
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner