Aerosmith Call Off Buenos Aires Concert
Aerosmith's upcoming tour is off to a rocky start - the musicians have cancelled one of their first shows in South America. The band recently announced a string of concerts throughout the continent, kicking off in Venezuela on May 13 and winding up in Costa Rica on June 1, before heading to Europe.
But the gigs have already been hit with problems after they were forced to scrap their planned date at the Hippodromo San Isidro in Buenos Aires, Argentina on May 27. Drummer Joey Kramer made the announcement in a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, explaining "the venue couldn't work it out".
He writes, "Unfortunately I have just heard Aerosmith will not be in Argentina. I'm sorry 2 the fans, it didn't work out. I'm sorry, Aerosmith would luv 2 (sic) be back in Argentina, this was not our decision. I'm sorry to the fans in Argentina, the venue couldn't work it out."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri