Aerosmith Call Off Buenos Aires Concert
Aerosmith's upcoming tour is off to a rocky start - the musicians have cancelled one of their first shows in South America. The band recently announced a string of concerts throughout the continent, kicking off in Venezuela on May 13 and winding up in Costa Rica on June 1, before heading to Europe.
But the gigs have already been hit with problems after they were forced to scrap their planned date at the Hippodromo San Isidro in Buenos Aires, Argentina on May 27. Drummer Joey Kramer made the announcement in a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, explaining "the venue couldn't work it out".
He writes, "Unfortunately I have just heard Aerosmith will not be in Argentina. I'm sorry 2 the fans, it didn't work out. I'm sorry, Aerosmith would luv 2 (sic) be back in Argentina, this was not our decision. I'm sorry to the fans in Argentina, the venue couldn't work it out."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest