Aerosmith Call Off Buenos Aires Concert
Aerosmith's upcoming tour is off to a rocky start - the musicians have cancelled one of their first shows in South America. The band recently announced a string of concerts throughout the continent, kicking off in Venezuela on May 13 and winding up in Costa Rica on June 1, before heading to Europe.
But the gigs have already been hit with problems after they were forced to scrap their planned date at the Hippodromo San Isidro in Buenos Aires, Argentina on May 27. Drummer Joey Kramer made the announcement in a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, explaining "the venue couldn't work it out".
He writes, "Unfortunately I have just heard Aerosmith will not be in Argentina. I'm sorry 2 the fans, it didn't work out. I'm sorry, Aerosmith would luv 2 (sic) be back in Argentina, this was not our decision. I'm sorry to the fans in Argentina, the venue couldn't work it out."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos