Aerosmith Call Off Buenos Aires Concert
Aerosmith's upcoming tour is off to a rocky start - the musicians have cancelled one of their first shows in South America. The band recently announced a string of concerts throughout the continent, kicking off in Venezuela on May 13 and winding up in Costa Rica on June 1, before heading to Europe.
But the gigs have already been hit with problems after they were forced to scrap their planned date at the Hippodromo San Isidro in Buenos Aires, Argentina on May 27. Drummer Joey Kramer made the announcement in a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, explaining "the venue couldn't work it out".
He writes, "Unfortunately I have just heard Aerosmith will not be in Argentina. I'm sorry 2 the fans, it didn't work out. I'm sorry, Aerosmith would luv 2 (sic) be back in Argentina, this was not our decision. I'm sorry to the fans in Argentina, the venue couldn't work it out."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March