Selena Gomez Wants Quiet Dinner for 18th Birthday
Selena Gomez is refusing to mark her 18th birthday with a big party - she is planning a quiet dinner with her family instead. The teen actress/singer threw a massive bash for her Sweet 16, but currently has no plans to celebrate her upcoming 18th on July 22.
Gomez reveals she is happy to mark the milestone with nothing more than a quiet family meal. She tells Digital Spy, "It's a big deal, but I don't know. I had a Sweet 16 and I'm not really into that huge party thing. If anything, I'll go out to dinner with my family."
Selena Gomez has been in U.K. for a series of events. On April 5, she performed at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire arena and made a stop at GMTV studios for another live performance. Two days later, she attended launch party in London for a clothing range inspired by her show "Wizards of Waverly Place". Additionally, she went to Madrid, Spain earlier this week for an appearance on the Spanish TV show "El Hormiguero".
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch