Selena Gomez Wants Quiet Dinner for 18th Birthday
Selena Gomez is refusing to mark her 18th birthday with a big party - she is planning a quiet dinner with her family instead. The teen actress/singer threw a massive bash for her Sweet 16, but currently has no plans to celebrate her upcoming 18th on July 22.
Gomez reveals she is happy to mark the milestone with nothing more than a quiet family meal. She tells Digital Spy, "It's a big deal, but I don't know. I had a Sweet 16 and I'm not really into that huge party thing. If anything, I'll go out to dinner with my family."
Selena Gomez has been in U.K. for a series of events. On April 5, she performed at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire arena and made a stop at GMTV studios for another live performance. Two days later, she attended launch party in London for a clothing range inspired by her show "Wizards of Waverly Place". Additionally, she went to Madrid, Spain earlier this week for an appearance on the Spanish TV show "El Hormiguero".
More Selena Gomez News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers