Selena Gomez Wants Quiet Dinner for 18th Birthday
Selena Gomez is refusing to mark her 18th birthday with a big party - she is planning a quiet dinner with her family instead. The teen actress/singer threw a massive bash for her Sweet 16, but currently has no plans to celebrate her upcoming 18th on July 22.
Gomez reveals she is happy to mark the milestone with nothing more than a quiet family meal. She tells Digital Spy, "It's a big deal, but I don't know. I had a Sweet 16 and I'm not really into that huge party thing. If anything, I'll go out to dinner with my family."
Selena Gomez has been in U.K. for a series of events. On April 5, she performed at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire arena and made a stop at GMTV studios for another live performance. Two days later, she attended launch party in London for a clothing range inspired by her show "Wizards of Waverly Place". Additionally, she went to Madrid, Spain earlier this week for an appearance on the Spanish TV show "El Hormiguero".
More Selena Gomez News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her