Selena Gomez Wants Quiet Dinner for 18th Birthday
Selena Gomez is refusing to mark her 18th birthday with a big party - she is planning a quiet dinner with her family instead. The teen actress/singer threw a massive bash for her Sweet 16, but currently has no plans to celebrate her upcoming 18th on July 22.
Gomez reveals she is happy to mark the milestone with nothing more than a quiet family meal. She tells Digital Spy, "It's a big deal, but I don't know. I had a Sweet 16 and I'm not really into that huge party thing. If anything, I'll go out to dinner with my family."
Selena Gomez has been in U.K. for a series of events. On April 5, she performed at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire arena and made a stop at GMTV studios for another live performance. Two days later, she attended launch party in London for a clothing range inspired by her show "Wizards of Waverly Place". Additionally, she went to Madrid, Spain earlier this week for an appearance on the Spanish TV show "El Hormiguero".
More Selena Gomez News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows