Chase Crawford Refuses to Read Gossip
"Gossip Girl" star Chase Crawford refuses to read tabloid tales about himself - because he's determined to retain "a semblance of reality". The actor has become a gossip column regular since taking on the role of Nate Archibald in the hit U.S. show in 2007.
Speculation about the star's love life has been rife, with Crawford being linked to Lindsay Lohan, "Twilight" star Ashley Greene and model Jennifer Akerman. But Crawford hates the interest in his personal life.
He tells British TV show This Morning, "I tend to stay separate from that. You have to - it's a bit of a minefield as far as that goes. You need to keep a semblance of reality - so I stay away from that." And Crawford is adamant he is still a single man despite the rumors, declaring: "I do not (have a girlfriend)."
In another news, Chase Crawford was handed control of Graziadaily.co.uk, the sister website of the weekly women's magazine, on Monday, April 12 and will spend five days working on features for the popular site. "We have a very special guest editor for the week, we're delighted (plus a bit breathless) to announce that Chace has been deemed as the perfect man for the job. We've set him to work on mastering this wonderful website of ours (how would we get any work done otherwise?)," it was announced.
Crawford's first job was reviewing a batch of beauty products and posting a video of his work on the site. But the 24 year old didn't fare well in his first challenge, failing to identify many of the products he was asked to look at, including a moisturizing aid which he described as a "a torture method" and a hair-removal tool which he labeled a "stun gun". Crawford also wrote a fashion piece, commenting on the best and worst celebrity outfits of the last few days, and was pictured in the kitchen, making hot drinks for the magazine's staff.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3