Gillian Anderson Afraid Marriage Will Ruin Her 'Fantastic' Love Relationship
"The X-Files" star Gillian Anderson is reluctant to marry for a third time - because she doesn't want to ruin her "fantastic" relationship. The actress divorced Clyde Klotz, the father of her 15-year-old daughter Piper, in 1997, and her three-year union with Julian Ozanne ended in 2007.
Anderson started dating current partner Mark Griffiths in 2006 after separating from Ozanne, and the pair has two sons together - three-year-old Oscar and Felix, 18 months. The 41 year old isn't in any rush to walk down the aisle again, because she doesn't want to destabilize her relationship Griffiths - although she admits they probably will make their union official "at some point" in the future.
She says, "Undoubtedly, it will happen at some point. But I just don't want the fact of it to change how things are. Things are fantastic the way that they are. And I'm slightly worried that there's something in me that... it all feels fine. I've already done it. I just don't want to screw things up. Things are great just as they are. But I probably will at some point."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake