Gillian Anderson Afraid Marriage Will Ruin Her 'Fantastic' Love Relationship
"The X-Files" star Gillian Anderson is reluctant to marry for a third time - because she doesn't want to ruin her "fantastic" relationship. The actress divorced Clyde Klotz, the father of her 15-year-old daughter Piper, in 1997, and her three-year union with Julian Ozanne ended in 2007.
Anderson started dating current partner Mark Griffiths in 2006 after separating from Ozanne, and the pair has two sons together - three-year-old Oscar and Felix, 18 months. The 41 year old isn't in any rush to walk down the aisle again, because she doesn't want to destabilize her relationship Griffiths - although she admits they probably will make their union official "at some point" in the future.
She says, "Undoubtedly, it will happen at some point. But I just don't want the fact of it to change how things are. Things are fantastic the way that they are. And I'm slightly worried that there's something in me that... it all feels fine. I've already done it. I just don't want to screw things up. Things are great just as they are. But I probably will at some point."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny