Gillian Anderson Afraid Marriage Will Ruin Her 'Fantastic' Love Relationship
"The X-Files" star Gillian Anderson is reluctant to marry for a third time - because she doesn't want to ruin her "fantastic" relationship. The actress divorced Clyde Klotz, the father of her 15-year-old daughter Piper, in 1997, and her three-year union with Julian Ozanne ended in 2007.
Anderson started dating current partner Mark Griffiths in 2006 after separating from Ozanne, and the pair has two sons together - three-year-old Oscar and Felix, 18 months. The 41 year old isn't in any rush to walk down the aisle again, because she doesn't want to destabilize her relationship Griffiths - although she admits they probably will make their union official "at some point" in the future.
She says, "Undoubtedly, it will happen at some point. But I just don't want the fact of it to change how things are. Things are fantastic the way that they are. And I'm slightly worried that there's something in me that... it all feels fine. I've already done it. I just don't want to screw things up. Things are great just as they are. But I probably will at some point."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'