Gillian Anderson Afraid Marriage Will Ruin Her 'Fantastic' Love Relationship
"The X-Files" star Gillian Anderson is reluctant to marry for a third time - because she doesn't want to ruin her "fantastic" relationship. The actress divorced Clyde Klotz, the father of her 15-year-old daughter Piper, in 1997, and her three-year union with Julian Ozanne ended in 2007.
Anderson started dating current partner Mark Griffiths in 2006 after separating from Ozanne, and the pair has two sons together - three-year-old Oscar and Felix, 18 months. The 41 year old isn't in any rush to walk down the aisle again, because she doesn't want to destabilize her relationship Griffiths - although she admits they probably will make their union official "at some point" in the future.
She says, "Undoubtedly, it will happen at some point. But I just don't want the fact of it to change how things are. Things are fantastic the way that they are. And I'm slightly worried that there's something in me that... it all feels fine. I've already done it. I just don't want to screw things up. Things are great just as they are. But I probably will at some point."
More Gillian Anderson News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set