Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Split
Mel Gibson and the mother of his five-month-old baby have reportedly split after dating for just over a year. Gibson and Russian musician Oksana Grigorieva went public with their romance after the actor/director's wife of 30 years filed for divorce last April. But the relationship was not meant to last, according to U.S. Reports.
A source tells People magazine, "They just drifted apart. They're both working hard on their careers and trying to raise a sweet baby together. They're still friends and they'll both raise Lucia together." Little Lucia was born on October 30, 2009.
It is not known if Grigorieva will continue with plans to perform at a charity concert in Russia next week, following the news of the break-up. Representatives for both Gibson and Grigorieva have yet to respond to the split reports.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny