Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Split
Mel Gibson and the mother of his five-month-old baby have reportedly split after dating for just over a year. Gibson and Russian musician Oksana Grigorieva went public with their romance after the actor/director's wife of 30 years filed for divorce last April. But the relationship was not meant to last, according to U.S. Reports.
A source tells People magazine, "They just drifted apart. They're both working hard on their careers and trying to raise a sweet baby together. They're still friends and they'll both raise Lucia together." Little Lucia was born on October 30, 2009.
It is not known if Grigorieva will continue with plans to perform at a charity concert in Russia next week, following the news of the break-up. Representatives for both Gibson and Grigorieva have yet to respond to the split reports.
More Mel Gibson News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?