Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Split
Mel Gibson and the mother of his five-month-old baby have reportedly split after dating for just over a year. Gibson and Russian musician Oksana Grigorieva went public with their romance after the actor/director's wife of 30 years filed for divorce last April. But the relationship was not meant to last, according to U.S. Reports.
A source tells People magazine, "They just drifted apart. They're both working hard on their careers and trying to raise a sweet baby together. They're still friends and they'll both raise Lucia together." Little Lucia was born on October 30, 2009.
It is not known if Grigorieva will continue with plans to perform at a charity concert in Russia next week, following the news of the break-up. Representatives for both Gibson and Grigorieva have yet to respond to the split reports.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester