OutKast Planning Comeback Album
Superstar rap duo OutKast is planning to record its first album in four years. Big Boi and Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000 released their last record, in 2006 - which shot to number two in the Billboard 200 and went platinum in the U.S.
The pair took time away from their joint project to focus on solo ventures, but Big Boi has revealed the duo is back in studio - and the material they are working on is "top secret". He tells BBC Radio 1, "That's all top secret information right now. We can't let people know what we're doing. You better know that something is brewing."
Beside talking about the group's next album, Big Boi also discussed his own record, saying Andre 3000 will appear on his solo album "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", which is due out later this year. "He's on the record, he makes two appearances," he gushed. "He also produced a track on it that's crazy, bananas, one of the last songs I'm recording right now. There are a lot of surprises on it."
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture