OutKast Planning Comeback Album
Superstar rap duo OutKast is planning to record its first album in four years. Big Boi and Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000 released their last record, in 2006 - which shot to number two in the Billboard 200 and went platinum in the U.S.
The pair took time away from their joint project to focus on solo ventures, but Big Boi has revealed the duo is back in studio - and the material they are working on is "top secret". He tells BBC Radio 1, "That's all top secret information right now. We can't let people know what we're doing. You better know that something is brewing."
Beside talking about the group's next album, Big Boi also discussed his own record, saying Andre 3000 will appear on his solo album "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", which is due out later this year. "He's on the record, he makes two appearances," he gushed. "He also produced a track on it that's crazy, bananas, one of the last songs I'm recording right now. There are a lot of surprises on it."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms