OutKast Planning Comeback Album
Superstar rap duo OutKast is planning to record its first album in four years. Big Boi and Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000 released their last record, in 2006 - which shot to number two in the Billboard 200 and went platinum in the U.S.
The pair took time away from their joint project to focus on solo ventures, but Big Boi has revealed the duo is back in studio - and the material they are working on is "top secret". He tells BBC Radio 1, "That's all top secret information right now. We can't let people know what we're doing. You better know that something is brewing."
Beside talking about the group's next album, Big Boi also discussed his own record, saying Andre 3000 will appear on his solo album "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", which is due out later this year. "He's on the record, he makes two appearances," he gushed. "He also produced a track on it that's crazy, bananas, one of the last songs I'm recording right now. There are a lot of surprises on it."
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series