OutKast Planning Comeback Album
Superstar rap duo OutKast is planning to record its first album in four years. Big Boi and Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000 released their last record, in 2006 - which shot to number two in the Billboard 200 and went platinum in the U.S.
The pair took time away from their joint project to focus on solo ventures, but Big Boi has revealed the duo is back in studio - and the material they are working on is "top secret". He tells BBC Radio 1, "That's all top secret information right now. We can't let people know what we're doing. You better know that something is brewing."
Beside talking about the group's next album, Big Boi also discussed his own record, saying Andre 3000 will appear on his solo album "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty", which is due out later this year. "He's on the record, he makes two appearances," he gushed. "He also produced a track on it that's crazy, bananas, one of the last songs I'm recording right now. There are a lot of surprises on it."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard