Bret Michaels Still Hospitalized After Emergency Surgery
Rocker Bret Michaels is to remain under doctors supervision for fear of "complications" following emergency surgery to remove his appendix on Monday , April 12. The former Poison frontman underwent an operation in the early hours of Monday after a scan showed his appendix was ready to burst.
Doctors performed an emergency appendectomy and a statement on the musician's website stated the star was recovering in in a San Antonio, Texas hospital. But on Tuesday, April 13, an update on the site revealed that Michaels had been ordered to stay in the medical facility over concerns about his fluctuating temperature.
The post on his site reads, "After spiking a fever during the overnight hours, which could be a sign of infection, it is reported that Michaels will remain under doctor's care for an undisclosed amount of time as to monitor his progress (and) watch for complications."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans