Bret Michaels Still Hospitalized After Emergency Surgery
Rocker Bret Michaels is to remain under doctors supervision for fear of "complications" following emergency surgery to remove his appendix on Monday , April 12. The former Poison frontman underwent an operation in the early hours of Monday after a scan showed his appendix was ready to burst.
Doctors performed an emergency appendectomy and a statement on the musician's website stated the star was recovering in in a San Antonio, Texas hospital. But on Tuesday, April 13, an update on the site revealed that Michaels had been ordered to stay in the medical facility over concerns about his fluctuating temperature.
The post on his site reads, "After spiking a fever during the overnight hours, which could be a sign of infection, it is reported that Michaels will remain under doctor's care for an undisclosed amount of time as to monitor his progress (and) watch for complications."
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump