Bret Michaels Still Hospitalized After Emergency Surgery
Rocker Bret Michaels is to remain under doctors supervision for fear of "complications" following emergency surgery to remove his appendix on Monday , April 12. The former Poison frontman underwent an operation in the early hours of Monday after a scan showed his appendix was ready to burst.
Doctors performed an emergency appendectomy and a statement on the musician's website stated the star was recovering in in a San Antonio, Texas hospital. But on Tuesday, April 13, an update on the site revealed that Michaels had been ordered to stay in the medical facility over concerns about his fluctuating temperature.
The post on his site reads, "After spiking a fever during the overnight hours, which could be a sign of infection, it is reported that Michaels will remain under doctor's care for an undisclosed amount of time as to monitor his progress (and) watch for complications."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift