Ricky Gervais Is on Diet After Sausage Binge
British comic Ricky Gervais vowed to embark on a healthy diet after he made himself ill by devouring 12 sausages in one sitting. "The Office" star has taken up a grueling fitness regime in recent months, and has recently been snapped jogging on the streets of London looking noticeably slimmer.
The funnyman reveals he finally decided to change his eating habits after a sausage binge left him feeling sick. He says, "I couldn't stop eating them (sausages). I felt really ill and had to lay there for a couple of hours, like a snake just trying to digest it."
"It was just after Christmas, a few days before I thought, 'Right, that's ridiculous'."
Ricky Gervais previously slammed weight critics who suggested him to go on a strict diet to help him land more movie roles. He said, "What is it in America? Who cares what anyone thinks? If I don't get a film role because my teeth are crooked, then f**k them. I don't want it. And if I don't get a film role because I'm not thin enough, then f**k them."
"Why would I do that (lose weight to get more movie roles)? I hate that people think I would. It makes me angry. I remember when a newspaper said, 'He's lost three stone for Hollywood'. And I went, 'No, I haven't lost three stone and I would never do it for Hollywood. I did it because I want to be fit'."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?