Jodie Sweetin Dismisses Marriage Rumor
A representative for embattled former child star Jodie Sweetin has dismissed reports the actress has married for a third time. According to online speculation on Tuesday, April 13, the "Full House" star had walked down the aisle with DJ Morty Coyle after just three months of dating.
But a spokesperson for the 28 year old - who has battled drink and drugs problems - insists the rumors are false.The rep tells UsMagazine.com, "The reports are not true. She is not married again."
Sweetin married cop Shaun Holguin in 2002, and divorced four years later. She went on to wed Cody Herpin in 2007, but the marriage ended a year later, 2008.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart