Jodie Sweetin Dismisses Marriage Rumor
A representative for embattled former child star Jodie Sweetin has dismissed reports the actress has married for a third time. According to online speculation on Tuesday, April 13, the "Full House" star had walked down the aisle with DJ Morty Coyle after just three months of dating.
But a spokesperson for the 28 year old - who has battled drink and drugs problems - insists the rumors are false.The rep tells UsMagazine.com, "The reports are not true. She is not married again."
Sweetin married cop Shaun Holguin in 2002, and divorced four years later. She went on to wed Cody Herpin in 2007, but the marriage ended a year later, 2008.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage