Jodie Sweetin Dismisses Marriage Rumor
A representative for embattled former child star Jodie Sweetin has dismissed reports the actress has married for a third time. According to online speculation on Tuesday, April 13, the "Full House" star had walked down the aisle with DJ Morty Coyle after just three months of dating.
But a spokesperson for the 28 year old - who has battled drink and drugs problems - insists the rumors are false.The rep tells UsMagazine.com, "The reports are not true. She is not married again."
Sweetin married cop Shaun Holguin in 2002, and divorced four years later. She went on to wed Cody Herpin in 2007, but the marriage ended a year later, 2008.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son