Jodie Sweetin Dismisses Marriage Rumor
A representative for embattled former child star Jodie Sweetin has dismissed reports the actress has married for a third time. According to online speculation on Tuesday, April 13, the "Full House" star had walked down the aisle with DJ Morty Coyle after just three months of dating.
But a spokesperson for the 28 year old - who has battled drink and drugs problems - insists the rumors are false.The rep tells UsMagazine.com, "The reports are not true. She is not married again."
Sweetin married cop Shaun Holguin in 2002, and divorced four years later. She went on to wed Cody Herpin in 2007, but the marriage ended a year later, 2008.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account