Jodie Sweetin Dismisses Marriage Rumor
A representative for embattled former child star Jodie Sweetin has dismissed reports the actress has married for a third time. According to online speculation on Tuesday, April 13, the "Full House" star had walked down the aisle with DJ Morty Coyle after just three months of dating.
But a spokesperson for the 28 year old - who has battled drink and drugs problems - insists the rumors are false.The rep tells UsMagazine.com, "The reports are not true. She is not married again."
Sweetin married cop Shaun Holguin in 2002, and divorced four years later. She went on to wed Cody Herpin in 2007, but the marriage ended a year later, 2008.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media