Robert Pattinson Allegedly 'Freezing Out' His Family
Robert Pattinson is in trouble with his family - the star has been accused of turning his back on relatives since finding fame. The British hunk has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame since playing vampire hunk Edward Cullen in the hit "Twilight" movies - but his aunt, Diane Nutley, insists stardom has affected her nephew.
She tells Britain's Star magazine, "It looks like we're being frozen out. It's funny how fame affects people. Never in a million years did I think this would happen."
It's not the first time Nutley has spoken out about her superstar relative - last year she revealed Pattinson had introduced alleged girlfriend Kristen Stewart to his parents, and urged the 23 year old not to jump into a serious relationship with his co-star.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl