Robert Pattinson Allegedly 'Freezing Out' His Family
Robert Pattinson is in trouble with his family - the star has been accused of turning his back on relatives since finding fame. The British hunk has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame since playing vampire hunk Edward Cullen in the hit "Twilight" movies - but his aunt, Diane Nutley, insists stardom has affected her nephew.
She tells Britain's Star magazine, "It looks like we're being frozen out. It's funny how fame affects people. Never in a million years did I think this would happen."
It's not the first time Nutley has spoken out about her superstar relative - last year she revealed Pattinson had introduced alleged girlfriend Kristen Stewart to his parents, and urged the 23 year old not to jump into a serious relationship with his co-star.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage