Drake Denies Collaboration With Olivia
Hip hop sensation Drake has hit out at singer/rapper Olivia for "duping" his fans into thinking they had recorded a duet, accusing her of using an "unauthorized recording" of his music. Drake was reported to have hit the studio with Olivia to help boost her chart comeback after a song entitled "Control" leaked online.
The tune featured vocals from Lil Wayne's protege - but Drake insists he never agreed to the collaboration and has never worked with 50 Cent's former charge. He tells AllHipHop.com, "I support artist collaborations and sampling music that inspires you but I don't support taking unauthorized recordings and marketing them as features."
"I've never worked with Olivia and I apologize to any fan who was duped into thinking that 'Control' was a collaboration of mine."
Olivia, best known for her 50 Cent duet "Candy Shop", has been out of the spotlight since she was dropped from the "In da Club" hitmaker's G-Unit Records in 2007. She recently landed a new record deal with Universal and is working on an upcoming TV show.
More Drake News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3