Matthew Fox Speaks Up About Stripper Affair Rumors
Matthew Fox has addressed reports he cheated on his wife with a stripper, insisting his wife Margherita is "the love of my life". In February, exotic dancer Stefani Talbott alleged she met the "Lost" star in the summer of 2009 when she was working at Stars Cabaret in Bend, Oregon.
Talbott told In Touch Weekly magazine she had unprotected sex with the 43-year-old hunk at his rented home. Fox's publicist, Danica Smith, immediately dismissed Talbott's allegations as "some stripper's attempt for financial gain."
And now Fox has spoken about the scandal for the first time in the new issue of Playboy magazine. The father-of-two says, "The story is not true, and I'm not going to comment on it. (My wife) Margherita and I have been best friends and best lovers. She's the love of my life."
"We have managed to both be intensely independent and maintain that strength in our relationship. I am a man, and I am an appreciator of women. At the same time, Margherita is the s**t. I can honestly say we're good together. We've been together for 23 years, so let's leave it at that."
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton