Matthew Fox Speaks Up About Stripper Affair Rumors
Matthew Fox has addressed reports he cheated on his wife with a stripper, insisting his wife Margherita is "the love of my life". In February, exotic dancer Stefani Talbott alleged she met the "Lost" star in the summer of 2009 when she was working at Stars Cabaret in Bend, Oregon.
Talbott told In Touch Weekly magazine she had unprotected sex with the 43-year-old hunk at his rented home. Fox's publicist, Danica Smith, immediately dismissed Talbott's allegations as "some stripper's attempt for financial gain."
And now Fox has spoken about the scandal for the first time in the new issue of Playboy magazine. The father-of-two says, "The story is not true, and I'm not going to comment on it. (My wife) Margherita and I have been best friends and best lovers. She's the love of my life."
"We have managed to both be intensely independent and maintain that strength in our relationship. I am a man, and I am an appreciator of women. At the same time, Margherita is the s**t. I can honestly say we're good together. We've been together for 23 years, so let's leave it at that."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie