Matthew Fox Speaks Up About Stripper Affair Rumors
Matthew Fox has addressed reports he cheated on his wife with a stripper, insisting his wife Margherita is "the love of my life". In February, exotic dancer Stefani Talbott alleged she met the "Lost" star in the summer of 2009 when she was working at Stars Cabaret in Bend, Oregon.
Talbott told In Touch Weekly magazine she had unprotected sex with the 43-year-old hunk at his rented home. Fox's publicist, Danica Smith, immediately dismissed Talbott's allegations as "some stripper's attempt for financial gain."
And now Fox has spoken about the scandal for the first time in the new issue of Playboy magazine. The father-of-two says, "The story is not true, and I'm not going to comment on it. (My wife) Margherita and I have been best friends and best lovers. She's the love of my life."
"We have managed to both be intensely independent and maintain that strength in our relationship. I am a man, and I am an appreciator of women. At the same time, Margherita is the s**t. I can honestly say we're good together. We've been together for 23 years, so let's leave it at that."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed