Matthew Fox Speaks Up About Stripper Affair Rumors
Matthew Fox has addressed reports he cheated on his wife with a stripper, insisting his wife Margherita is "the love of my life". In February, exotic dancer Stefani Talbott alleged she met the "Lost" star in the summer of 2009 when she was working at Stars Cabaret in Bend, Oregon.
Talbott told In Touch Weekly magazine she had unprotected sex with the 43-year-old hunk at his rented home. Fox's publicist, Danica Smith, immediately dismissed Talbott's allegations as "some stripper's attempt for financial gain."
And now Fox has spoken about the scandal for the first time in the new issue of Playboy magazine. The father-of-two says, "The story is not true, and I'm not going to comment on it. (My wife) Margherita and I have been best friends and best lovers. She's the love of my life."
"We have managed to both be intensely independent and maintain that strength in our relationship. I am a man, and I am an appreciator of women. At the same time, Margherita is the s**t. I can honestly say we're good together. We've been together for 23 years, so let's leave it at that."
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface