Matthew Fox Speaks Up About Stripper Affair Rumors
Matthew Fox has addressed reports he cheated on his wife with a stripper, insisting his wife Margherita is "the love of my life". In February, exotic dancer Stefani Talbott alleged she met the "Lost" star in the summer of 2009 when she was working at Stars Cabaret in Bend, Oregon.
Talbott told In Touch Weekly magazine she had unprotected sex with the 43-year-old hunk at his rented home. Fox's publicist, Danica Smith, immediately dismissed Talbott's allegations as "some stripper's attempt for financial gain."
And now Fox has spoken about the scandal for the first time in the new issue of Playboy magazine. The father-of-two says, "The story is not true, and I'm not going to comment on it. (My wife) Margherita and I have been best friends and best lovers. She's the love of my life."
"We have managed to both be intensely independent and maintain that strength in our relationship. I am a man, and I am an appreciator of women. At the same time, Margherita is the s**t. I can honestly say we're good together. We've been together for 23 years, so let's leave it at that."
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport