Elin Nordegren Close to File for Divorce to Tiger Woods
Golfer Tiger Woods and his estranged wife Elin Nordegren are making the finishing touches to their divorce, according to U.S. reports. Just days after Woods completed his triumphant return to golf following his cheating scandal, U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight reports Nordegren, who failed to show at his U.S. Masters Tournament comeback, is close to filing for divorce.
Correspondent Kevin Frazier, who has links to Woods, says, "For weeks now there have been rumors that Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren might reconcile and save their marriage. It was believed by going to sex rehab that Tiger had done just enough to keep his family together. But sources have told me that the marriage is indeed over."
"Evidence? Well, the fact that Elin was on a plane, in the air, headed to Arizona during the final round of the Masters. Usually, with her husband in contention at his biggest tournament, she would be there waiting for him in case he won; instead she made a plan so that she would be in the air while Tiger was playing."
"The couple hasn't spoken for quite some time and it is believed that all they have to do is work out a few more details on their divorce and they can sign the divorce decree and both can move on with their lives."
The couple's marriage problems hit the headlines in November 2009 when the first of many alleged mistresses came forward with claims they bedded Woods during his marriage.
More Tiger Woods News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up