Rufus Wainwright Urges 50 Cent to Admit He Is a Gay
Singer Rufus Wainwright is urging rapper 50 Cent to set the record straight about his sexuality - insisting he knows the hip-hop star is "gay". The openly-gay singer is a huge fan of the "In da Club" hitmaker, but insists there is something the superstar is not being honest about.
He tells Details magazine, "I love, love 50 Cent. I think he's just the sexiest (guy), and a brilliant writer. And I know he's gay."
"It's okay, 50 Cent. Feel free to call me anytime. My boyfriend and I are experts. You can come over for dinner. And maybe dessert."
Despite Rufus Wainwright's belief that 50 Cent is a gay, the 34-year-old musician once had a relationship with Shaniqua Tompkins, who gave birth to their son Marquise Jackson on October 13, 1997.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'