Rufus Wainwright Urges 50 Cent to Admit He Is a Gay
Singer Rufus Wainwright is urging rapper 50 Cent to set the record straight about his sexuality - insisting he knows the hip-hop star is "gay". The openly-gay singer is a huge fan of the "In da Club" hitmaker, but insists there is something the superstar is not being honest about.
He tells Details magazine, "I love, love 50 Cent. I think he's just the sexiest (guy), and a brilliant writer. And I know he's gay."
"It's okay, 50 Cent. Feel free to call me anytime. My boyfriend and I are experts. You can come over for dinner. And maybe dessert."
Despite Rufus Wainwright's belief that 50 Cent is a gay, the 34-year-old musician once had a relationship with Shaniqua Tompkins, who gave birth to their son Marquise Jackson on October 13, 1997.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest