Rufus Wainwright Urges 50 Cent to Admit He Is a Gay
Singer Rufus Wainwright is urging rapper 50 Cent to set the record straight about his sexuality - insisting he knows the hip-hop star is "gay". The openly-gay singer is a huge fan of the "In da Club" hitmaker, but insists there is something the superstar is not being honest about.
He tells Details magazine, "I love, love 50 Cent. I think he's just the sexiest (guy), and a brilliant writer. And I know he's gay."
"It's okay, 50 Cent. Feel free to call me anytime. My boyfriend and I are experts. You can come over for dinner. And maybe dessert."
Despite Rufus Wainwright's belief that 50 Cent is a gay, the 34-year-old musician once had a relationship with Shaniqua Tompkins, who gave birth to their son Marquise Jackson on October 13, 1997.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'