Rufus Wainwright Urges 50 Cent to Admit He Is a Gay
Singer Rufus Wainwright is urging rapper 50 Cent to set the record straight about his sexuality - insisting he knows the hip-hop star is "gay". The openly-gay singer is a huge fan of the "In da Club" hitmaker, but insists there is something the superstar is not being honest about.
He tells Details magazine, "I love, love 50 Cent. I think he's just the sexiest (guy), and a brilliant writer. And I know he's gay."
"It's okay, 50 Cent. Feel free to call me anytime. My boyfriend and I are experts. You can come over for dinner. And maybe dessert."
Despite Rufus Wainwright's belief that 50 Cent is a gay, the 34-year-old musician once had a relationship with Shaniqua Tompkins, who gave birth to their son Marquise Jackson on October 13, 1997.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'