New Couple Alert: Michael Bolton and Trump's Ex
Singer Michael Bolton has found love again - with Donald Trump's's ex-wife Marla Maples. The "When a Man Loves a Woman" crooner, who twice dated actress Nicollette Sheridan, has rekindled his romance with Maples, who he briefly courted in 1991.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "Michael asked Marla to join him on tour in Canada, so she flew up there in April. They are very into each other... He's also helping her with her music career." Maples was married to property tycoon Trump from 1993 to 1999. They share a child, 16-year-old Tiffany.
Michael is promoting his latest studio album titled "One World One Love" which has been released in U.K. late last year but will only hit the U.S. stores on May 4. Meanwhile, Marla has appeared as cameos in several feature film and TV series. She reportedly joins a movie called "Section B" which is also starring Cyndi Lauper.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'