New Couple Alert: Michael Bolton and Trump's Ex
Singer Michael Bolton has found love again - with Donald Trump's's ex-wife Marla Maples. The "When a Man Loves a Woman" crooner, who twice dated actress Nicollette Sheridan, has rekindled his romance with Maples, who he briefly courted in 1991.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "Michael asked Marla to join him on tour in Canada, so she flew up there in April. They are very into each other... He's also helping her with her music career." Maples was married to property tycoon Trump from 1993 to 1999. They share a child, 16-year-old Tiffany.
Michael is promoting his latest studio album titled "One World One Love" which has been released in U.K. late last year but will only hit the U.S. stores on May 4. Meanwhile, Marla has appeared as cameos in several feature film and TV series. She reportedly joins a movie called "Section B" which is also starring Cyndi Lauper.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit