New Couple Alert: Michael Bolton and Trump's Ex
Singer Michael Bolton has found love again - with Donald Trump's's ex-wife Marla Maples. The "When a Man Loves a Woman" crooner, who twice dated actress Nicollette Sheridan, has rekindled his romance with Maples, who he briefly courted in 1991.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "Michael asked Marla to join him on tour in Canada, so she flew up there in April. They are very into each other... He's also helping her with her music career." Maples was married to property tycoon Trump from 1993 to 1999. They share a child, 16-year-old Tiffany.
Michael is promoting his latest studio album titled "One World One Love" which has been released in U.K. late last year but will only hit the U.S. stores on May 4. Meanwhile, Marla has appeared as cameos in several feature film and TV series. She reportedly joins a movie called "Section B" which is also starring Cyndi Lauper.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie