New Couple Alert: Michael Bolton and Trump's Ex
Singer Michael Bolton has found love again - with Donald Trump's's ex-wife Marla Maples. The "When a Man Loves a Woman" crooner, who twice dated actress Nicollette Sheridan, has rekindled his romance with Maples, who he briefly courted in 1991.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "Michael asked Marla to join him on tour in Canada, so she flew up there in April. They are very into each other... He's also helping her with her music career." Maples was married to property tycoon Trump from 1993 to 1999. They share a child, 16-year-old Tiffany.
Michael is promoting his latest studio album titled "One World One Love" which has been released in U.K. late last year but will only hit the U.S. stores on May 4. Meanwhile, Marla has appeared as cameos in several feature film and TV series. She reportedly joins a movie called "Section B" which is also starring Cyndi Lauper.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'