New Couple Alert: Michael Bolton and Trump's Ex
Singer Michael Bolton has found love again - with Donald Trump's's ex-wife Marla Maples. The "When a Man Loves a Woman" crooner, who twice dated actress Nicollette Sheridan, has rekindled his romance with Maples, who he briefly courted in 1991.
A source tells In Touch magazine, "Michael asked Marla to join him on tour in Canada, so she flew up there in April. They are very into each other... He's also helping her with her music career." Maples was married to property tycoon Trump from 1993 to 1999. They share a child, 16-year-old Tiffany.
Michael is promoting his latest studio album titled "One World One Love" which has been released in U.K. late last year but will only hit the U.S. stores on May 4. Meanwhile, Marla has appeared as cameos in several feature film and TV series. She reportedly joins a movie called "Section B" which is also starring Cyndi Lauper.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana