Drew Barrymore Cringes at Past 'Oral' Audition
Drew Barrymore still cringes when she recalls a past audition where she was forced to simulate a sex act. The "Charlie's Angels" star was summoned to a casting call for a movie, which she refuses to name, and was left red-faced when she realized what her try out would entail.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I won't say the movie, but they called me in on a Sunday with a casting assistant. They didn't think I was worthy enough of even reading with the casting director. It was a scene where I have to do this oral thing with this guy's hand and no-one was there so I had to do it myself."
"I thought, 'They think I'm such a s**t that I'm here on a Sunday with the assistant, giving myself a finger in the mouth. This is a low point'."
More Drew Barrymore News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection