Drew Barrymore Cringes at Past 'Oral' Audition
Drew Barrymore still cringes when she recalls a past audition where she was forced to simulate a sex act. The "Charlie's Angels" star was summoned to a casting call for a movie, which she refuses to name, and was left red-faced when she realized what her try out would entail.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I won't say the movie, but they called me in on a Sunday with a casting assistant. They didn't think I was worthy enough of even reading with the casting director. It was a scene where I have to do this oral thing with this guy's hand and no-one was there so I had to do it myself."
"I thought, 'They think I'm such a s**t that I'm here on a Sunday with the assistant, giving myself a finger in the mouth. This is a low point'."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby