Drew Barrymore Cringes at Past 'Oral' Audition
Drew Barrymore still cringes when she recalls a past audition where she was forced to simulate a sex act. The "Charlie's Angels" star was summoned to a casting call for a movie, which she refuses to name, and was left red-faced when she realized what her try out would entail.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I won't say the movie, but they called me in on a Sunday with a casting assistant. They didn't think I was worthy enough of even reading with the casting director. It was a scene where I have to do this oral thing with this guy's hand and no-one was there so I had to do it myself."
"I thought, 'They think I'm such a s**t that I'm here on a Sunday with the assistant, giving myself a finger in the mouth. This is a low point'."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?