Drew Barrymore Cringes at Past 'Oral' Audition
Drew Barrymore still cringes when she recalls a past audition where she was forced to simulate a sex act. The "Charlie's Angels" star was summoned to a casting call for a movie, which she refuses to name, and was left red-faced when she realized what her try out would entail.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I won't say the movie, but they called me in on a Sunday with a casting assistant. They didn't think I was worthy enough of even reading with the casting director. It was a scene where I have to do this oral thing with this guy's hand and no-one was there so I had to do it myself."
"I thought, 'They think I'm such a s**t that I'm here on a Sunday with the assistant, giving myself a finger in the mouth. This is a low point'."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off