Drew Barrymore Cringes at Past 'Oral' Audition
Drew Barrymore still cringes when she recalls a past audition where she was forced to simulate a sex act. The "Charlie's Angels" star was summoned to a casting call for a movie, which she refuses to name, and was left red-faced when she realized what her try out would entail.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I won't say the movie, but they called me in on a Sunday with a casting assistant. They didn't think I was worthy enough of even reading with the casting director. It was a scene where I have to do this oral thing with this guy's hand and no-one was there so I had to do it myself."
"I thought, 'They think I'm such a s**t that I'm here on a Sunday with the assistant, giving myself a finger in the mouth. This is a low point'."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?