Elizabeth Mitchell Feels Guilty Over Weight Loss
Actress Elizabeth Mitchell feels guilty for losing so much weight while filming TV remake "V" - because she's always urged women to love their curves. The former "Lost" star plays an alien-fighting federal agent in the new U.S. series, based on the 1983 show, and the role involves plenty of stunt-work and high-energy action scenes.
Mitchell's body has been transformed by her tough training regime - but instead of being pleased with her new slim figure, she's feeling "terrible".
She tells the Press Association, "I've lost weight which makes me feel terrible because I've always said that women should look the way they look, but you know, when you're stick fighting and throwing knives all day, you tend to drop a few pounds. And I run a lot, I'm always on my feet and I'm always beating people up... I'm a 40-year-old female action hero."
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?