Elizabeth Mitchell Feels Guilty Over Weight Loss
Actress Elizabeth Mitchell feels guilty for losing so much weight while filming TV remake "V" - because she's always urged women to love their curves. The former "Lost" star plays an alien-fighting federal agent in the new U.S. series, based on the 1983 show, and the role involves plenty of stunt-work and high-energy action scenes.
Mitchell's body has been transformed by her tough training regime - but instead of being pleased with her new slim figure, she's feeling "terrible".
She tells the Press Association, "I've lost weight which makes me feel terrible because I've always said that women should look the way they look, but you know, when you're stick fighting and throwing knives all day, you tend to drop a few pounds. And I run a lot, I'm always on my feet and I'm always beating people up... I'm a 40-year-old female action hero."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease