Elizabeth Mitchell Feels Guilty Over Weight Loss
Actress Elizabeth Mitchell feels guilty for losing so much weight while filming TV remake "V" - because she's always urged women to love their curves. The former "Lost" star plays an alien-fighting federal agent in the new U.S. series, based on the 1983 show, and the role involves plenty of stunt-work and high-energy action scenes.
Mitchell's body has been transformed by her tough training regime - but instead of being pleased with her new slim figure, she's feeling "terrible".
She tells the Press Association, "I've lost weight which makes me feel terrible because I've always said that women should look the way they look, but you know, when you're stick fighting and throwing knives all day, you tend to drop a few pounds. And I run a lot, I'm always on my feet and I'm always beating people up... I'm a 40-year-old female action hero."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed