Elizabeth Mitchell Feels Guilty Over Weight Loss
Actress Elizabeth Mitchell feels guilty for losing so much weight while filming TV remake "V" - because she's always urged women to love their curves. The former "Lost" star plays an alien-fighting federal agent in the new U.S. series, based on the 1983 show, and the role involves plenty of stunt-work and high-energy action scenes.
Mitchell's body has been transformed by her tough training regime - but instead of being pleased with her new slim figure, she's feeling "terrible".
She tells the Press Association, "I've lost weight which makes me feel terrible because I've always said that women should look the way they look, but you know, when you're stick fighting and throwing knives all day, you tend to drop a few pounds. And I run a lot, I'm always on my feet and I'm always beating people up... I'm a 40-year-old female action hero."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'