Elizabeth Mitchell Feels Guilty Over Weight Loss
Actress Elizabeth Mitchell feels guilty for losing so much weight while filming TV remake "V" - because she's always urged women to love their curves. The former "Lost" star plays an alien-fighting federal agent in the new U.S. series, based on the 1983 show, and the role involves plenty of stunt-work and high-energy action scenes.
Mitchell's body has been transformed by her tough training regime - but instead of being pleased with her new slim figure, she's feeling "terrible".
She tells the Press Association, "I've lost weight which makes me feel terrible because I've always said that women should look the way they look, but you know, when you're stick fighting and throwing knives all day, you tend to drop a few pounds. And I run a lot, I'm always on my feet and I'm always beating people up... I'm a 40-year-old female action hero."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie