Chloe Moretz No Longer Fits for Hit Girl Costume
Teenage actress Chloe Moretz's Halloween is already ruined - she no longer fits into the outfit she wore as Hit Girl in new R-rated action movie "Kick-Ass". The 13-year-old was allowed to take one of the costumes she wears in the new film home and was hoping to wear it to go trick or treating.
But the star has had a growing spurt since filming wrapped on the movie - and can no longer slip into the superhero get-up. She tells WENN, "I kept one of the 20 suits but I won't fit into it for Halloween because I'm too tall now."
"It's in my closet in a box to keep it pristine. I'll have my kids wear it when I'm older." And Moretz is quietly happy she'll never have to don the leather costume and mask again: "The suit was really uncomfortable... You can't bend in leather, and so, whenever I would go down, the crotch would rip open... (In some scenes) if you look at the crotch, it has pieces of leather strapped in it and glued in."
More Chloe Moretz News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked