Marilyn Monroe's X-Ray to Be Auctioned Off
Fans of Marilyn Monroe will be able to bid for an intimate snap of the Hollywood icon at an upcoming auction - an X-ray of the star's chest is set to go under the hammer. The medical photograph was taken at a Florida hospital in 1954 when the Some Like It Hot actress was being treated for womb condition endometriosis.
The X-ray, which shows the star's ribs as well as the outline of her famed cleavage, was printed with her married name DiMaggio - at the time she was going through a divorce from baseball legend Joe DiMaggio.
The bizarre lot is one of many Monroe-linked items up for sale at a Las Vegas auction slated for June this year. The couch the star used during therapy sessions is also expected to sell. The sale by Julien's Auctions will take place on 26 and 27 June at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene