Marilyn Monroe's X-Ray to Be Auctioned Off
Fans of Marilyn Monroe will be able to bid for an intimate snap of the Hollywood icon at an upcoming auction - an X-ray of the star's chest is set to go under the hammer. The medical photograph was taken at a Florida hospital in 1954 when the Some Like It Hot actress was being treated for womb condition endometriosis.
The X-ray, which shows the star's ribs as well as the outline of her famed cleavage, was printed with her married name DiMaggio - at the time she was going through a divorce from baseball legend Joe DiMaggio.
The bizarre lot is one of many Monroe-linked items up for sale at a Las Vegas auction slated for June this year. The couch the star used during therapy sessions is also expected to sell. The sale by Julien's Auctions will take place on 26 and 27 June at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video