Heather Locklear's Rep Denies Splitting Rumor
A representative for Heather Locklear has dismissed reports the actress has split from boyfriend Jack Wagner. U.S. tabloid reports earlier April suggested the blond had parted ways with her former "Melrose Place" co-star, who she has dated since early 2007, because she wanted to spend more time with her 12-year-old daughter Ava Elizabeth.
However, the star's spokesperson insists the rumors are just speculation, telling UsMagazine.com that the two "have not split".
Last year, Locklear denied reports she was engaged to the actor/singer after she was spotted sporting a diamond ring.
Heather Locklear was previously married to Richie Sambora on December 17, 1994 before they divorced in April 1997. From the marriage, they have a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, who was born on October 4, 1997.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21