Heather Locklear's Rep Denies Splitting Rumor
A representative for Heather Locklear has dismissed reports the actress has split from boyfriend Jack Wagner. U.S. tabloid reports earlier April suggested the blond had parted ways with her former "Melrose Place" co-star, who she has dated since early 2007, because she wanted to spend more time with her 12-year-old daughter Ava Elizabeth.
However, the star's spokesperson insists the rumors are just speculation, telling UsMagazine.com that the two "have not split".
Last year, Locklear denied reports she was engaged to the actor/singer after she was spotted sporting a diamond ring.
Heather Locklear was previously married to Richie Sambora on December 17, 1994 before they divorced in April 1997. From the marriage, they have a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, who was born on October 4, 1997.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son