Heather Locklear's Rep Denies Splitting Rumor
A representative for Heather Locklear has dismissed reports the actress has split from boyfriend Jack Wagner. U.S. tabloid reports earlier April suggested the blond had parted ways with her former "Melrose Place" co-star, who she has dated since early 2007, because she wanted to spend more time with her 12-year-old daughter Ava Elizabeth.
However, the star's spokesperson insists the rumors are just speculation, telling UsMagazine.com that the two "have not split".
Last year, Locklear denied reports she was engaged to the actor/singer after she was spotted sporting a diamond ring.
Heather Locklear was previously married to Richie Sambora on December 17, 1994 before they divorced in April 1997. From the marriage, they have a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, who was born on October 4, 1997.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says