Heather Locklear's Rep Denies Splitting Rumor
A representative for Heather Locklear has dismissed reports the actress has split from boyfriend Jack Wagner. U.S. tabloid reports earlier April suggested the blond had parted ways with her former "Melrose Place" co-star, who she has dated since early 2007, because she wanted to spend more time with her 12-year-old daughter Ava Elizabeth.
However, the star's spokesperson insists the rumors are just speculation, telling UsMagazine.com that the two "have not split".
Last year, Locklear denied reports she was engaged to the actor/singer after she was spotted sporting a diamond ring.
Heather Locklear was previously married to Richie Sambora on December 17, 1994 before they divorced in April 1997. From the marriage, they have a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, who was born on October 4, 1997.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake