Heather Locklear's Rep Denies Splitting Rumor
A representative for Heather Locklear has dismissed reports the actress has split from boyfriend Jack Wagner. U.S. tabloid reports earlier April suggested the blond had parted ways with her former "Melrose Place" co-star, who she has dated since early 2007, because she wanted to spend more time with her 12-year-old daughter Ava Elizabeth.
However, the star's spokesperson insists the rumors are just speculation, telling UsMagazine.com that the two "have not split".
Last year, Locklear denied reports she was engaged to the actor/singer after she was spotted sporting a diamond ring.
Heather Locklear was previously married to Richie Sambora on December 17, 1994 before they divorced in April 1997. From the marriage, they have a daughter, Ava Elizabeth, who was born on October 4, 1997.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child