Paul Weller Reportedly Engaged to Hannah Andrews
Veteran rocker Paul Weller has reportedly proposed to his 24-year-old backing singer girlfriend. The former The Jam frontman met Hannah Andrews on his 22 Dreams tour in 2008 when she provided backing vocals for his band.
And the pair is now rumored to be preparing to exchange vows after Andrew was spotted sporting a huge diamond band on her ring finger. Weller recently hinted he is ready to spend the rest of his life with Andrews, saying, "It's funny to think that after all these years I've finally met my soulmate - and at my age. All I can say is that I am very, very much in love."
It's not the first time Weller has become romantically involved with one of his backing singers - he wed vocalist Dee C. Lee in 1988. The pair had two children and divorced in 1994. He also has two children with Samantha Stock, who he split from in 2008.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special