Pamela Anderson Slapped With Unpaid Tax Payment Report
Pamela Anderson's financial woes are continuing - the "Baywatch" beauty allegedly owes almost $500,000 (333,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes to the state of California. The star has been dogged by reports she's facing bankruptcy after allegations emerged last year that she owes $1 million (666,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes and construction bills.
Now, Anderson is being chased by officials at the California Franchise Tax Board, who claim the actress owes them $493,000 (329,000 pounds) in income tax payments. A tax lien was filed against Anderson in April 2009, and she has appeared on an annual list of taxpayers who have allegedly failed to pay up.
In another related news, Pamela Anderson has launched namesake non-dairy milkshake consisting of pineapple, coconut, banana and vegan ice-cream at Millions of Milkshakes in Los Angeles on Friday, April 9. "I did want to take a few minutes to prove that one can create a truly delicious treat without having to rely on any animal products in the process," she said.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'