Pamela Anderson Slapped With Unpaid Tax Payment Report
Pamela Anderson's financial woes are continuing - the "Baywatch" beauty allegedly owes almost $500,000 (333,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes to the state of California. The star has been dogged by reports she's facing bankruptcy after allegations emerged last year that she owes $1 million (666,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes and construction bills.
Now, Anderson is being chased by officials at the California Franchise Tax Board, who claim the actress owes them $493,000 (329,000 pounds) in income tax payments. A tax lien was filed against Anderson in April 2009, and she has appeared on an annual list of taxpayers who have allegedly failed to pay up.
In another related news, Pamela Anderson has launched namesake non-dairy milkshake consisting of pineapple, coconut, banana and vegan ice-cream at Millions of Milkshakes in Los Angeles on Friday, April 9. "I did want to take a few minutes to prove that one can create a truly delicious treat without having to rely on any animal products in the process," she said.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?