Pamela Anderson Slapped With Unpaid Tax Payment Report
Pamela Anderson's financial woes are continuing - the "Baywatch" beauty allegedly owes almost $500,000 (333,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes to the state of California. The star has been dogged by reports she's facing bankruptcy after allegations emerged last year that she owes $1 million (666,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes and construction bills.
Now, Anderson is being chased by officials at the California Franchise Tax Board, who claim the actress owes them $493,000 (329,000 pounds) in income tax payments. A tax lien was filed against Anderson in April 2009, and she has appeared on an annual list of taxpayers who have allegedly failed to pay up.
In another related news, Pamela Anderson has launched namesake non-dairy milkshake consisting of pineapple, coconut, banana and vegan ice-cream at Millions of Milkshakes in Los Angeles on Friday, April 9. "I did want to take a few minutes to prove that one can create a truly delicious treat without having to rely on any animal products in the process," she said.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation