Pamela Anderson Slapped With Unpaid Tax Payment Report
Pamela Anderson's financial woes are continuing - the "Baywatch" beauty allegedly owes almost $500,000 (333,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes to the state of California. The star has been dogged by reports she's facing bankruptcy after allegations emerged last year that she owes $1 million (666,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes and construction bills.
Now, Anderson is being chased by officials at the California Franchise Tax Board, who claim the actress owes them $493,000 (329,000 pounds) in income tax payments. A tax lien was filed against Anderson in April 2009, and she has appeared on an annual list of taxpayers who have allegedly failed to pay up.
In another related news, Pamela Anderson has launched namesake non-dairy milkshake consisting of pineapple, coconut, banana and vegan ice-cream at Millions of Milkshakes in Los Angeles on Friday, April 9. "I did want to take a few minutes to prove that one can create a truly delicious treat without having to rely on any animal products in the process," she said.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent