Ex-Assistant Claims Steven Seagal Asked for Sex
Action man Steven Seagal's former assistant has accused the movie star of trafficking women for sex in a stunning new lawsuit. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen claims she applied for a job as the "Under Seige" star's executive assistant in February 2009, but had no idea the job involved pleasuring the actor.
In court papers obtained by TMZ.com, Nguyen alleges Seagal had two Russian girls "who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" and one of them was quitting. She was expected to replace her.
Nguyen claims Seagal treated her "as his sex toy" and tried to fondle her breasts and force his hand down her pants on her first night as his assistant. In the legal documents, Nguyen alleges Seagal sexually assaulted the following day and forced her to consume illegal pills.
Nguyen is suing for damages of over $1 million for sexual harassment, sexual trafficking of females and wrongful termination, as well as other complaints.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer