Ex-Assistant Claims Steven Seagal Asked for Sex
Action man Steven Seagal's former assistant has accused the movie star of trafficking women for sex in a stunning new lawsuit. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen claims she applied for a job as the "Under Seige" star's executive assistant in February 2009, but had no idea the job involved pleasuring the actor.
In court papers obtained by TMZ.com, Nguyen alleges Seagal had two Russian girls "who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" and one of them was quitting. She was expected to replace her.
Nguyen claims Seagal treated her "as his sex toy" and tried to fondle her breasts and force his hand down her pants on her first night as his assistant. In the legal documents, Nguyen alleges Seagal sexually assaulted the following day and forced her to consume illegal pills.
Nguyen is suing for damages of over $1 million for sexual harassment, sexual trafficking of females and wrongful termination, as well as other complaints.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'