Ex-Assistant Claims Steven Seagal Asked for Sex
Action man Steven Seagal's former assistant has accused the movie star of trafficking women for sex in a stunning new lawsuit. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen claims she applied for a job as the "Under Seige" star's executive assistant in February 2009, but had no idea the job involved pleasuring the actor.
In court papers obtained by TMZ.com, Nguyen alleges Seagal had two Russian girls "who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" and one of them was quitting. She was expected to replace her.
Nguyen claims Seagal treated her "as his sex toy" and tried to fondle her breasts and force his hand down her pants on her first night as his assistant. In the legal documents, Nguyen alleges Seagal sexually assaulted the following day and forced her to consume illegal pills.
Nguyen is suing for damages of over $1 million for sexual harassment, sexual trafficking of females and wrongful termination, as well as other complaints.
More Steven Seagal News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri