Ex-Assistant Claims Steven Seagal Asked for Sex
Action man Steven Seagal's former assistant has accused the movie star of trafficking women for sex in a stunning new lawsuit. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen claims she applied for a job as the "Under Seige" star's executive assistant in February 2009, but had no idea the job involved pleasuring the actor.
In court papers obtained by TMZ.com, Nguyen alleges Seagal had two Russian girls "who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" and one of them was quitting. She was expected to replace her.
Nguyen claims Seagal treated her "as his sex toy" and tried to fondle her breasts and force his hand down her pants on her first night as his assistant. In the legal documents, Nguyen alleges Seagal sexually assaulted the following day and forced her to consume illegal pills.
Nguyen is suing for damages of over $1 million for sexual harassment, sexual trafficking of females and wrongful termination, as well as other complaints.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!