Ex-Assistant Claims Steven Seagal Asked for Sex
Action man Steven Seagal's former assistant has accused the movie star of trafficking women for sex in a stunning new lawsuit. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen claims she applied for a job as the "Under Seige" star's executive assistant in February 2009, but had no idea the job involved pleasuring the actor.
In court papers obtained by TMZ.com, Nguyen alleges Seagal had two Russian girls "who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" and one of them was quitting. She was expected to replace her.
Nguyen claims Seagal treated her "as his sex toy" and tried to fondle her breasts and force his hand down her pants on her first night as his assistant. In the legal documents, Nguyen alleges Seagal sexually assaulted the following day and forced her to consume illegal pills.
Nguyen is suing for damages of over $1 million for sexual harassment, sexual trafficking of females and wrongful termination, as well as other complaints.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist