Rihanna Is Newest Addition to Lilith Fair Line-Up
Rihanna has added her name to music's biggest show of girl power - she'll be part of this summer's Lilith Fair festival tour. The R&B star will make a special appearance at Lilith's Salt Lake City concert in Utah on July 12.
The 36-city tour will commence in Calgary, Canada on June 27 and feature acts including Lilith Fair co-founder Sarah McLachlan, Emmylou Harris, Loretta Lynn, Beth Orton, Erykah Badu, Mary J. Blige and Sheryl Crow.
Rihanna's Lilith date will come during her upcoming Last Girl On Earth North American tour.
Lilith fair itself, which is the first since being absent after 1999, will be kicked off at Calgary's McMahon Stadium and continue until August 10 at Palm Beach's Cruzan Amphitheatre. Other musical guests include Selena Gomez, Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson and Sugarland.
More Rihanna News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why