Rihanna Is Newest Addition to Lilith Fair Line-Up
Rihanna has added her name to music's biggest show of girl power - she'll be part of this summer's Lilith Fair festival tour. The R&B star will make a special appearance at Lilith's Salt Lake City concert in Utah on July 12.
The 36-city tour will commence in Calgary, Canada on June 27 and feature acts including Lilith Fair co-founder Sarah McLachlan, Emmylou Harris, Loretta Lynn, Beth Orton, Erykah Badu, Mary J. Blige and Sheryl Crow.
Rihanna's Lilith date will come during her upcoming Last Girl On Earth North American tour.
Lilith fair itself, which is the first since being absent after 1999, will be kicked off at Calgary's McMahon Stadium and continue until August 10 at Palm Beach's Cruzan Amphitheatre. Other musical guests include Selena Gomez, Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson and Sugarland.
More Rihanna News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand