Rihanna Is Newest Addition to Lilith Fair Line-Up
Rihanna has added her name to music's biggest show of girl power - she'll be part of this summer's Lilith Fair festival tour. The R&B star will make a special appearance at Lilith's Salt Lake City concert in Utah on July 12.
The 36-city tour will commence in Calgary, Canada on June 27 and feature acts including Lilith Fair co-founder Sarah McLachlan, Emmylou Harris, Loretta Lynn, Beth Orton, Erykah Badu, Mary J. Blige and Sheryl Crow.
Rihanna's Lilith date will come during her upcoming Last Girl On Earth North American tour.
Lilith fair itself, which is the first since being absent after 1999, will be kicked off at Calgary's McMahon Stadium and continue until August 10 at Palm Beach's Cruzan Amphitheatre. Other musical guests include Selena Gomez, Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson and Sugarland.
More Rihanna News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell