Jim Carrey Laughs Off Breakdown Rumor
Funnyman Jim Carrey has laughed off concerns he's suffering a breakdown following the collapse of his romance with Jenny McCarthy. The "Mask" star stunned Hollywood and fans when he announced his split from his girlfriend of five years on his Twitter.com blog last week, and a pair of bizarre 'tweets' about Tiger Woods' marriage troubles, posted over the weekend, had many fearing the funnyman was losing his mind.
In a post on Friday, April 9, Carrey wrote, "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself." He then turned on the golfer's scorned wife, Elin Nordegren, declaring, "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b (sic) a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason."
Carrey later attempted to explain his comments in another 'tweet', adding, "I want 2 make it CLEAR that I do not condone infidelity at all, but 2 some degree the responsibility 4 it is shared by both people."
The actor's outspoken comments have sparked worries about his mental state, but the star insists he's just thinking more clearly than he ever has before. He writes, "Some folks out there are worried that I stay up too late. This is no breakdown! It's a breakthrough! And if you'll just loosen these straps, I'll show you the difference!"
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'