Pamela Anderson Launches Namesake Non-Dairy Delight
Pamela Anderson can add milkshake maid to her list of achievements - the actress/model has created her own vegan treat. The former "Baywatch" babe launched her namesake non-dairy delight at Millions of Milkshakes in Los Angeles on Friday, April 9.
Anderson's shake consists of pineapple, coconut, banana and vegan ice-cream - and is already available at the Santa Monica Boulevard parlor in West Hollywood. She didn't have to spend too much time dreaming up the ingredients, explaining, "It's what I make for my kids at home in Malibu."
The actress, who has been a vegan for 15 years, was thrilled to learn that hers is the first all-vegan shake served up at Millions of Milkshakes, where Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, David Beckham and other celebrities all have signature menu treats. She adds, "I did want to take a few minutes to prove that one can create a truly delicious treat without having to rely on any animal products in the process. It is going to be a Vegan Vanilla Coconut Pineapple shake! I've always liked to shake things up, so I'm thrilled to create the first vegan item on the menu."
More Pamela Anderson News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle