Pamela Anderson Launches Namesake Non-Dairy Delight
Pamela Anderson can add milkshake maid to her list of achievements - the actress/model has created her own vegan treat. The former "Baywatch" babe launched her namesake non-dairy delight at Millions of Milkshakes in Los Angeles on Friday, April 9.
Anderson's shake consists of pineapple, coconut, banana and vegan ice-cream - and is already available at the Santa Monica Boulevard parlor in West Hollywood. She didn't have to spend too much time dreaming up the ingredients, explaining, "It's what I make for my kids at home in Malibu."
The actress, who has been a vegan for 15 years, was thrilled to learn that hers is the first all-vegan shake served up at Millions of Milkshakes, where Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, David Beckham and other celebrities all have signature menu treats. She adds, "I did want to take a few minutes to prove that one can create a truly delicious treat without having to rely on any animal products in the process. It is going to be a Vegan Vanilla Coconut Pineapple shake! I've always liked to shake things up, so I'm thrilled to create the first vegan item on the menu."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image