Pamela Anderson Launches Namesake Non-Dairy Delight
Pamela Anderson can add milkshake maid to her list of achievements - the actress/model has created her own vegan treat. The former "Baywatch" babe launched her namesake non-dairy delight at Millions of Milkshakes in Los Angeles on Friday, April 9.
Anderson's shake consists of pineapple, coconut, banana and vegan ice-cream - and is already available at the Santa Monica Boulevard parlor in West Hollywood. She didn't have to spend too much time dreaming up the ingredients, explaining, "It's what I make for my kids at home in Malibu."
The actress, who has been a vegan for 15 years, was thrilled to learn that hers is the first all-vegan shake served up at Millions of Milkshakes, where Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, David Beckham and other celebrities all have signature menu treats. She adds, "I did want to take a few minutes to prove that one can create a truly delicious treat without having to rely on any animal products in the process. It is going to be a Vegan Vanilla Coconut Pineapple shake! I've always liked to shake things up, so I'm thrilled to create the first vegan item on the menu."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective