Brandon Davis Denies Poking Fun at Mischa Barton's Weight
Socialite Brandon Davis has fired back at criticism he received for poking fun at ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton's weight woes via Twitter.com, insisting the comments were not his. The actress was devastated after reading what appeared to be a cruel 'tweet' from her ex, but Davis claims he doesn't even have a Twitter.com account - and the taunting had nothing to do with him.
The post read, "Omg (oh my God). Just realized my ex turned in to 1 of the fattest people on the planet. I'm gonna start dating plus size models. Not! Mischa the Hefer (sic)."
Outraged Davis has since reached out to U.S. weekly magazine In Touch in a bid to clear his name. He tells the publication, "I would never say anything nasty about Mischa, especially about her weight. I am p**sed that someone stole my identity and started Twittering things."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie