Brandon Davis Denies Poking Fun at Mischa Barton's Weight
Socialite Brandon Davis has fired back at criticism he received for poking fun at ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton's weight woes via Twitter.com, insisting the comments were not his. The actress was devastated after reading what appeared to be a cruel 'tweet' from her ex, but Davis claims he doesn't even have a Twitter.com account - and the taunting had nothing to do with him.
The post read, "Omg (oh my God). Just realized my ex turned in to 1 of the fattest people on the planet. I'm gonna start dating plus size models. Not! Mischa the Hefer (sic)."
Outraged Davis has since reached out to U.S. weekly magazine In Touch in a bid to clear his name. He tells the publication, "I would never say anything nasty about Mischa, especially about her weight. I am p**sed that someone stole my identity and started Twittering things."
More Mischa Barton News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake