Brandon Davis Denies Poking Fun at Mischa Barton's Weight
Socialite Brandon Davis has fired back at criticism he received for poking fun at ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton's weight woes via Twitter.com, insisting the comments were not his. The actress was devastated after reading what appeared to be a cruel 'tweet' from her ex, but Davis claims he doesn't even have a Twitter.com account - and the taunting had nothing to do with him.
The post read, "Omg (oh my God). Just realized my ex turned in to 1 of the fattest people on the planet. I'm gonna start dating plus size models. Not! Mischa the Hefer (sic)."
Outraged Davis has since reached out to U.S. weekly magazine In Touch in a bid to clear his name. He tells the publication, "I would never say anything nasty about Mischa, especially about her weight. I am p**sed that someone stole my identity and started Twittering things."
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch