Brandon Davis Denies Poking Fun at Mischa Barton's Weight
Socialite Brandon Davis has fired back at criticism he received for poking fun at ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton's weight woes via Twitter.com, insisting the comments were not his. The actress was devastated after reading what appeared to be a cruel 'tweet' from her ex, but Davis claims he doesn't even have a Twitter.com account - and the taunting had nothing to do with him.
The post read, "Omg (oh my God). Just realized my ex turned in to 1 of the fattest people on the planet. I'm gonna start dating plus size models. Not! Mischa the Hefer (sic)."
Outraged Davis has since reached out to U.S. weekly magazine In Touch in a bid to clear his name. He tells the publication, "I would never say anything nasty about Mischa, especially about her weight. I am p**sed that someone stole my identity and started Twittering things."
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?