Brandon Davis Denies Poking Fun at Mischa Barton's Weight
Socialite Brandon Davis has fired back at criticism he received for poking fun at ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton's weight woes via Twitter.com, insisting the comments were not his. The actress was devastated after reading what appeared to be a cruel 'tweet' from her ex, but Davis claims he doesn't even have a Twitter.com account - and the taunting had nothing to do with him.
The post read, "Omg (oh my God). Just realized my ex turned in to 1 of the fattest people on the planet. I'm gonna start dating plus size models. Not! Mischa the Hefer (sic)."
Outraged Davis has since reached out to U.S. weekly magazine In Touch in a bid to clear his name. He tells the publication, "I would never say anything nasty about Mischa, especially about her weight. I am p**sed that someone stole my identity and started Twittering things."
More Mischa Barton News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years