Elizabeth Taylor NOT Engaged to Wed for Ninth Time
Dame Elizabeth Taylor has dismissed reports she is engaged to wed for a ninth time - insisting the rumors "simply aren't true". Reports over the weekend suggested the 78-year-old movie icon and her longtime companion Jason Winters, 49, recently became engaged, but, in a message on her Twitter page posted on Monday, April 12, the Hollywood legend denies claims she's set to wed again.
She writes: "The rumors regarding my engagement simply aren't true. Jason is my manager and dearest friend. I love him with all my heart."
Taylor has been married eight times to seven different men, including Conrad Hilton Jr., Michael Wilding, Mike Todd, Eddie Fisher, John Warner, Larry Fortensky and Richard Burton, whom she married twice. Her most recent union with Fortensky ended in divorce in 1996.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist