Elizabeth Taylor NOT Engaged to Wed for Ninth Time
Dame Elizabeth Taylor has dismissed reports she is engaged to wed for a ninth time - insisting the rumors "simply aren't true". Reports over the weekend suggested the 78-year-old movie icon and her longtime companion Jason Winters, 49, recently became engaged, but, in a message on her Twitter page posted on Monday, April 12, the Hollywood legend denies claims she's set to wed again.
She writes: "The rumors regarding my engagement simply aren't true. Jason is my manager and dearest friend. I love him with all my heart."
Taylor has been married eight times to seven different men, including Conrad Hilton Jr., Michael Wilding, Mike Todd, Eddie Fisher, John Warner, Larry Fortensky and Richard Burton, whom she married twice. Her most recent union with Fortensky ended in divorce in 1996.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group