Elizabeth Taylor NOT Engaged to Wed for Ninth Time
Dame Elizabeth Taylor has dismissed reports she is engaged to wed for a ninth time - insisting the rumors "simply aren't true". Reports over the weekend suggested the 78-year-old movie icon and her longtime companion Jason Winters, 49, recently became engaged, but, in a message on her Twitter page posted on Monday, April 12, the Hollywood legend denies claims she's set to wed again.
She writes: "The rumors regarding my engagement simply aren't true. Jason is my manager and dearest friend. I love him with all my heart."
Taylor has been married eight times to seven different men, including Conrad Hilton Jr., Michael Wilding, Mike Todd, Eddie Fisher, John Warner, Larry Fortensky and Richard Burton, whom she married twice. Her most recent union with Fortensky ended in divorce in 1996.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World