Elizabeth Taylor NOT Engaged to Wed for Ninth Time
Dame Elizabeth Taylor has dismissed reports she is engaged to wed for a ninth time - insisting the rumors "simply aren't true". Reports over the weekend suggested the 78-year-old movie icon and her longtime companion Jason Winters, 49, recently became engaged, but, in a message on her Twitter page posted on Monday, April 12, the Hollywood legend denies claims she's set to wed again.
She writes: "The rumors regarding my engagement simply aren't true. Jason is my manager and dearest friend. I love him with all my heart."
Taylor has been married eight times to seven different men, including Conrad Hilton Jr., Michael Wilding, Mike Todd, Eddie Fisher, John Warner, Larry Fortensky and Richard Burton, whom she married twice. Her most recent union with Fortensky ended in divorce in 1996.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris