Bullet for My Valentine's Frontman Is First Time Dad
Bullet for My Valentine frontman Matt Tuck is a first-time father - his wife has given birth to a baby boy. The singer's longtime partner Charlotte welcomed the couple's first child, Evann, on March 25.
Tuck admits he's already introduced his son to music, but the tot seemed to prefer heavy rockers Slipknot to his dad's band. He tells Britain's Kerrang! magazine, "When Charlotte was pregnant, we put headphones on her belly to see if he'd react to music. His biggest reaction was to Slipknot's 'The Heretic Anthem'! He liked his daddy's stuff, too. We've stopped (playing music) for the moment as we don't want him screaming all the time!"
Tuck may not be at home with his son that much for the band are in the middle of promoting their third studio album, "Fever". They have just released a music video for their latest single "Your Betrayal".
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'