Bullet for My Valentine's Frontman Is First Time Dad
Bullet for My Valentine frontman Matt Tuck is a first-time father - his wife has given birth to a baby boy. The singer's longtime partner Charlotte welcomed the couple's first child, Evann, on March 25.
Tuck admits he's already introduced his son to music, but the tot seemed to prefer heavy rockers Slipknot to his dad's band. He tells Britain's Kerrang! magazine, "When Charlotte was pregnant, we put headphones on her belly to see if he'd react to music. His biggest reaction was to Slipknot's 'The Heretic Anthem'! He liked his daddy's stuff, too. We've stopped (playing music) for the moment as we don't want him screaming all the time!"
Tuck may not be at home with his son that much for the band are in the middle of promoting their third studio album, "Fever". They have just released a music video for their latest single "Your Betrayal".
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie