Bullet for My Valentine's Frontman Is First Time Dad
Bullet for My Valentine frontman Matt Tuck is a first-time father - his wife has given birth to a baby boy. The singer's longtime partner Charlotte welcomed the couple's first child, Evann, on March 25.
Tuck admits he's already introduced his son to music, but the tot seemed to prefer heavy rockers Slipknot to his dad's band. He tells Britain's Kerrang! magazine, "When Charlotte was pregnant, we put headphones on her belly to see if he'd react to music. His biggest reaction was to Slipknot's 'The Heretic Anthem'! He liked his daddy's stuff, too. We've stopped (playing music) for the moment as we don't want him screaming all the time!"
Tuck may not be at home with his son that much for the band are in the middle of promoting their third studio album, "Fever". They have just released a music video for their latest single "Your Betrayal".
Bullet for My Valentine's "Your Betrayal" music video
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound