Bullet for My Valentine's Frontman Is First Time Dad
Bullet for My Valentine frontman Matt Tuck is a first-time father - his wife has given birth to a baby boy. The singer's longtime partner Charlotte welcomed the couple's first child, Evann, on March 25.
Tuck admits he's already introduced his son to music, but the tot seemed to prefer heavy rockers Slipknot to his dad's band. He tells Britain's Kerrang! magazine, "When Charlotte was pregnant, we put headphones on her belly to see if he'd react to music. His biggest reaction was to Slipknot's 'The Heretic Anthem'! He liked his daddy's stuff, too. We've stopped (playing music) for the moment as we don't want him screaming all the time!"
Tuck may not be at home with his son that much for the band are in the middle of promoting their third studio album, "Fever". They have just released a music video for their latest single "Your Betrayal".
Bullet for My Valentine's "Your Betrayal" music video
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo