Bullet for My Valentine's Frontman Is First Time Dad
Bullet for My Valentine frontman Matt Tuck is a first-time father - his wife has given birth to a baby boy. The singer's longtime partner Charlotte welcomed the couple's first child, Evann, on March 25.
Tuck admits he's already introduced his son to music, but the tot seemed to prefer heavy rockers Slipknot to his dad's band. He tells Britain's Kerrang! magazine, "When Charlotte was pregnant, we put headphones on her belly to see if he'd react to music. His biggest reaction was to Slipknot's 'The Heretic Anthem'! He liked his daddy's stuff, too. We've stopped (playing music) for the moment as we don't want him screaming all the time!"
Tuck may not be at home with his son that much for the band are in the middle of promoting their third studio album, "Fever". They have just released a music video for their latest single "Your Betrayal".
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?