Matthew Fox Gets Anxious About Water-Based Scenes
"Lost" star Matthew Fox would be no good on a real desert island - he's a poor swimmer who's terrified of water. The actor, who plays heroic Jack Shephard on the hit drama, admits his wife Margherita had to teach him to swim and he still fears the show's water-based scenes.
He explains, "Growing up (in Wyoming) I didn't have the opportunity to spend a lot of time in the water. The water in Wyoming is so f**king cold that we got into the habit of jumping into a river or lake and then just jumping right out."
The Red Dawson of "We Are Marshall" continues, "I think I have a natural fear of water. I've never been comfortable, even now that I know how to swim... I get anxious. I'm just not a very good swimmer."
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer