Matthew Fox Gets Anxious About Water-Based Scenes
"Lost" star Matthew Fox would be no good on a real desert island - he's a poor swimmer who's terrified of water. The actor, who plays heroic Jack Shephard on the hit drama, admits his wife Margherita had to teach him to swim and he still fears the show's water-based scenes.
He explains, "Growing up (in Wyoming) I didn't have the opportunity to spend a lot of time in the water. The water in Wyoming is so f**king cold that we got into the habit of jumping into a river or lake and then just jumping right out."
The Red Dawson of "We Are Marshall" continues, "I think I have a natural fear of water. I've never been comfortable, even now that I know how to swim... I get anxious. I'm just not a very good swimmer."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip