Matthew Fox Gets Anxious About Water-Based Scenes
"Lost" star Matthew Fox would be no good on a real desert island - he's a poor swimmer who's terrified of water. The actor, who plays heroic Jack Shephard on the hit drama, admits his wife Margherita had to teach him to swim and he still fears the show's water-based scenes.
He explains, "Growing up (in Wyoming) I didn't have the opportunity to spend a lot of time in the water. The water in Wyoming is so f**king cold that we got into the habit of jumping into a river or lake and then just jumping right out."
The Red Dawson of "We Are Marshall" continues, "I think I have a natural fear of water. I've never been comfortable, even now that I know how to swim... I get anxious. I'm just not a very good swimmer."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake