Matthew Fox Gets Anxious About Water-Based Scenes
"Lost" star Matthew Fox would be no good on a real desert island - he's a poor swimmer who's terrified of water. The actor, who plays heroic Jack Shephard on the hit drama, admits his wife Margherita had to teach him to swim and he still fears the show's water-based scenes.
He explains, "Growing up (in Wyoming) I didn't have the opportunity to spend a lot of time in the water. The water in Wyoming is so f**king cold that we got into the habit of jumping into a river or lake and then just jumping right out."
The Red Dawson of "We Are Marshall" continues, "I think I have a natural fear of water. I've never been comfortable, even now that I know how to swim... I get anxious. I'm just not a very good swimmer."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones