Matthew Fox Gets Anxious About Water-Based Scenes
"Lost" star Matthew Fox would be no good on a real desert island - he's a poor swimmer who's terrified of water. The actor, who plays heroic Jack Shephard on the hit drama, admits his wife Margherita had to teach him to swim and he still fears the show's water-based scenes.
He explains, "Growing up (in Wyoming) I didn't have the opportunity to spend a lot of time in the water. The water in Wyoming is so f**king cold that we got into the habit of jumping into a river or lake and then just jumping right out."
The Red Dawson of "We Are Marshall" continues, "I think I have a natural fear of water. I've never been comfortable, even now that I know how to swim... I get anxious. I'm just not a very good swimmer."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show