Matthew Fox Pointed Brother for His Stash of Marijuana
"Lost" star Matthew Fox landed his brother in big trouble in his teens by lying about a stash of marijuana. The actor was a hell raiser in his youth, but managed to keep the extent of his wild ways from his parents.
However, he feared he'd lost his lucky streak when his father found his "weed crop" hidden away on the family farm in Wyoming. Fox tells Playboy magazine, "I blamed it on my brother Francis, who's five years older than I am. He was in Mexico City on an exchange program for about six months."
"I thought, since Francis was so far away, the old man wouldn't double back on him. My father wasn't happy about it, but I think he was probably smiling through his anger... We smoked a lot of pot and were goofing around with that type of thing from a very early age."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere