Aimee Mann Apologizes to Ice-T After Having Her Criticism Fired Back
Rapper/actor Ice-T has slammed Grammy-winning singer Aimee Mann in a post on his Twitter page after she criticized his acting in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Singer/songwriter Mann took to her Twitter blog after watching an episode of the hit U.S. crime show, telling fans she can't understand how the hip-hop star, who has starred in the series for ten years, landed the high-profile role.
She wrote, "There is no reason anyone should have cast Ice T in a television show." And after the rapper saw Mann's criticism, he retaliated with a foul-mouthed Twitter tirade. He replied, "Hey Aimee Mann stop worrying bout (sic) my acting b**ch, and worry about your WACK a** music. In the mean time.. Eat a hot bowl of d**ks! Ice T."
Mann apologized for her comments in a reply to the rapper, writing in a subsequent post, "He's out there doing his job. He doesn't need any heckling from the peanut gallery. So, I am sorry, Mr. T! You get out there and DO IT! Plus, I do not like to hurt people's feelings. I forget that Twitter is not just me and four other dorky friends, ragging on TV stars."
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis