Aimee Mann Apologizes to Ice-T After Having Her Criticism Fired Back
Rapper/actor Ice-T has slammed Grammy-winning singer Aimee Mann in a post on his Twitter page after she criticized his acting in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Singer/songwriter Mann took to her Twitter blog after watching an episode of the hit U.S. crime show, telling fans she can't understand how the hip-hop star, who has starred in the series for ten years, landed the high-profile role.
She wrote, "There is no reason anyone should have cast Ice T in a television show." And after the rapper saw Mann's criticism, he retaliated with a foul-mouthed Twitter tirade. He replied, "Hey Aimee Mann stop worrying bout (sic) my acting b**ch, and worry about your WACK a** music. In the mean time.. Eat a hot bowl of d**ks! Ice T."
Mann apologized for her comments in a reply to the rapper, writing in a subsequent post, "He's out there doing his job. He doesn't need any heckling from the peanut gallery. So, I am sorry, Mr. T! You get out there and DO IT! Plus, I do not like to hurt people's feelings. I forget that Twitter is not just me and four other dorky friends, ragging on TV stars."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers