Aimee Mann Apologizes to Ice-T After Having Her Criticism Fired Back
Rapper/actor Ice-T has slammed Grammy-winning singer Aimee Mann in a post on his Twitter page after she criticized his acting in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Singer/songwriter Mann took to her Twitter blog after watching an episode of the hit U.S. crime show, telling fans she can't understand how the hip-hop star, who has starred in the series for ten years, landed the high-profile role.
She wrote, "There is no reason anyone should have cast Ice T in a television show." And after the rapper saw Mann's criticism, he retaliated with a foul-mouthed Twitter tirade. He replied, "Hey Aimee Mann stop worrying bout (sic) my acting b**ch, and worry about your WACK a** music. In the mean time.. Eat a hot bowl of d**ks! Ice T."
Mann apologized for her comments in a reply to the rapper, writing in a subsequent post, "He's out there doing his job. He doesn't need any heckling from the peanut gallery. So, I am sorry, Mr. T! You get out there and DO IT! Plus, I do not like to hurt people's feelings. I forget that Twitter is not just me and four other dorky friends, ragging on TV stars."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support