Aimee Mann Apologizes to Ice-T After Having Her Criticism Fired Back
Rapper/actor Ice-T has slammed Grammy-winning singer Aimee Mann in a post on his Twitter page after she criticized his acting in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Singer/songwriter Mann took to her Twitter blog after watching an episode of the hit U.S. crime show, telling fans she can't understand how the hip-hop star, who has starred in the series for ten years, landed the high-profile role.
She wrote, "There is no reason anyone should have cast Ice T in a television show." And after the rapper saw Mann's criticism, he retaliated with a foul-mouthed Twitter tirade. He replied, "Hey Aimee Mann stop worrying bout (sic) my acting b**ch, and worry about your WACK a** music. In the mean time.. Eat a hot bowl of d**ks! Ice T."
Mann apologized for her comments in a reply to the rapper, writing in a subsequent post, "He's out there doing his job. He doesn't need any heckling from the peanut gallery. So, I am sorry, Mr. T! You get out there and DO IT! Plus, I do not like to hurt people's feelings. I forget that Twitter is not just me and four other dorky friends, ragging on TV stars."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie