Aimee Mann Apologizes to Ice-T After Having Her Criticism Fired Back
Rapper/actor Ice-T has slammed Grammy-winning singer Aimee Mann in a post on his Twitter page after she criticized his acting in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Singer/songwriter Mann took to her Twitter blog after watching an episode of the hit U.S. crime show, telling fans she can't understand how the hip-hop star, who has starred in the series for ten years, landed the high-profile role.
She wrote, "There is no reason anyone should have cast Ice T in a television show." And after the rapper saw Mann's criticism, he retaliated with a foul-mouthed Twitter tirade. He replied, "Hey Aimee Mann stop worrying bout (sic) my acting b**ch, and worry about your WACK a** music. In the mean time.. Eat a hot bowl of d**ks! Ice T."
Mann apologized for her comments in a reply to the rapper, writing in a subsequent post, "He's out there doing his job. He doesn't need any heckling from the peanut gallery. So, I am sorry, Mr. T! You get out there and DO IT! Plus, I do not like to hurt people's feelings. I forget that Twitter is not just me and four other dorky friends, ragging on TV stars."
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer