Annie Potts Pays Homage to Dixie Carter
"Ghostbusters" actress Annie Potts has paid tribute to her late "Designing Women" co-star Dixie Carter - remembering her as a "goddess". Carter, who starred in the hit sitcom from 1986 until 1993, passed away on Saturday, April 10 aged 70 following a battle with cancer.
And Potts, her fellow castmember in "Designing Women", is devastated by the loss of her pal, calling Carter a "treasure beyond reckoning". She tells Entertainment Tonight, "Dixie Carter was a goddess. Beautiful and brainy, smart and funny, prim and sexy, wickedly talented and divinely sweet."
"The kind of wife and mother that every mother hopes their daughter will become, and the kind of friend that is absolutely irreplaceable. She loved fiercely and was adored in return. To have known her a little was a delight to all. To have known her well, a treasure beyond reckoning. And now, a loss beyond measure."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign