Jennifer Lopez Considers Drag Queen When Picking Outfits
Jennifer Lopez considers the drag queens who mimic her when picking out outfits because she wants to make sure they look good. The singer/actress relishes the fact she's a gay icon and goes out of her way to make sure that her club fans are happy with her look at all times.
She tells the upcoming issue of gay magazine The Advocate, "I feel like you can't not think about them (drag queens). I also think about whether or not they'll want to impersonate me. I'll be like, 'Is this outfit any good? Would any drag queen want to put this on? No? Then forget it - it's not worth it'."
The "Jenny from the Block" singer also offers advice to her drag queens, telling them to "study your character" to perfect the J.Lo look.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed