Jennifer Lopez Considers Drag Queen When Picking Outfits
Jennifer Lopez considers the drag queens who mimic her when picking out outfits because she wants to make sure they look good. The singer/actress relishes the fact she's a gay icon and goes out of her way to make sure that her club fans are happy with her look at all times.
She tells the upcoming issue of gay magazine The Advocate, "I feel like you can't not think about them (drag queens). I also think about whether or not they'll want to impersonate me. I'll be like, 'Is this outfit any good? Would any drag queen want to put this on? No? Then forget it - it's not worth it'."
The "Jenny from the Block" singer also offers advice to her drag queens, telling them to "study your character" to perfect the J.Lo look.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story