Jennifer Lopez Considers Drag Queen When Picking Outfits
Jennifer Lopez considers the drag queens who mimic her when picking out outfits because she wants to make sure they look good. The singer/actress relishes the fact she's a gay icon and goes out of her way to make sure that her club fans are happy with her look at all times.
She tells the upcoming issue of gay magazine The Advocate, "I feel like you can't not think about them (drag queens). I also think about whether or not they'll want to impersonate me. I'll be like, 'Is this outfit any good? Would any drag queen want to put this on? No? Then forget it - it's not worth it'."
The "Jenny from the Block" singer also offers advice to her drag queens, telling them to "study your character" to perfect the J.Lo look.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'