Jennifer Lopez Considers Drag Queen When Picking Outfits
Jennifer Lopez considers the drag queens who mimic her when picking out outfits because she wants to make sure they look good. The singer/actress relishes the fact she's a gay icon and goes out of her way to make sure that her club fans are happy with her look at all times.
She tells the upcoming issue of gay magazine The Advocate, "I feel like you can't not think about them (drag queens). I also think about whether or not they'll want to impersonate me. I'll be like, 'Is this outfit any good? Would any drag queen want to put this on? No? Then forget it - it's not worth it'."
The "Jenny from the Block" singer also offers advice to her drag queens, telling them to "study your character" to perfect the J.Lo look.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?