Jennifer Lopez Considers Drag Queen When Picking Outfits
Jennifer Lopez considers the drag queens who mimic her when picking out outfits because she wants to make sure they look good. The singer/actress relishes the fact she's a gay icon and goes out of her way to make sure that her club fans are happy with her look at all times.
She tells the upcoming issue of gay magazine The Advocate, "I feel like you can't not think about them (drag queens). I also think about whether or not they'll want to impersonate me. I'll be like, 'Is this outfit any good? Would any drag queen want to put this on? No? Then forget it - it's not worth it'."
The "Jenny from the Block" singer also offers advice to her drag queens, telling them to "study your character" to perfect the J.Lo look.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic