Lady GaGa Tops U.K. Album Chart for Fourth Time
Lady GaGa has returned to the top of the U.K. album charts for a fourth time, making her only the second female solo artist to achieve such a feat. The pop star's debut "The Fame" first hit number one a year ago in April 2009 and spent four weeks on top. She returned in March for two non-consecutive weeks, and now jumps back again.
The album has spent 48 weeks in the U.K. top 10 since it's debuted at number three in January, 2009. Dido did the same with her second album "Life for Rent" between 2003 and 2004.
Boyzone's "Brother" and "My World" by Justin Bieber rounds out the new top three, while Scouting for Girls' "This Ain't a Love Song" keeps Usher's "OMG" off the top of the singles chart.
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does