Jack Bruce Follows Eric Clapton in Ruling Out Cream's Reunion
Rocker Jack Bruce has further destroyed Cream fans' hopes the classic trio will reform again, insisting the band is "over". The bassist teamed up with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker for dates in 2005 and admits there has been talk of a full reunion tour but that will never happen now.
Bruce tells BBC 6 Music, "There's a new story now. Cream is over. I'm now doing something very exciting, so much so I can't even talk about it. It's the most exciting project I've ever been involved in."
In 2009, Clapton ruled out another Cream's reunion, insisting the members of the rock trio had parted ways amicably. Clapton said, "I think I was clear that I don't think we need to go there again... I think we've gone as far as we could with that."
Bruce previously told Billboard, "I think there might be a chance of some more (gigs). I would like to do some more 'cause I enjoyed it. It was very emotional. I would like another shot at it."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date