Jack Bruce Follows Eric Clapton in Ruling Out Cream's Reunion
Rocker Jack Bruce has further destroyed Cream fans' hopes the classic trio will reform again, insisting the band is "over". The bassist teamed up with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker for dates in 2005 and admits there has been talk of a full reunion tour but that will never happen now.
Bruce tells BBC 6 Music, "There's a new story now. Cream is over. I'm now doing something very exciting, so much so I can't even talk about it. It's the most exciting project I've ever been involved in."
In 2009, Clapton ruled out another Cream's reunion, insisting the members of the rock trio had parted ways amicably. Clapton said, "I think I was clear that I don't think we need to go there again... I think we've gone as far as we could with that."
Bruce previously told Billboard, "I think there might be a chance of some more (gigs). I would like to do some more 'cause I enjoyed it. It was very emotional. I would like another shot at it."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie