Jack Bruce Follows Eric Clapton in Ruling Out Cream's Reunion
Rocker Jack Bruce has further destroyed Cream fans' hopes the classic trio will reform again, insisting the band is "over". The bassist teamed up with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker for dates in 2005 and admits there has been talk of a full reunion tour but that will never happen now.
Bruce tells BBC 6 Music, "There's a new story now. Cream is over. I'm now doing something very exciting, so much so I can't even talk about it. It's the most exciting project I've ever been involved in."
In 2009, Clapton ruled out another Cream's reunion, insisting the members of the rock trio had parted ways amicably. Clapton said, "I think I was clear that I don't think we need to go there again... I think we've gone as far as we could with that."
Bruce previously told Billboard, "I think there might be a chance of some more (gigs). I would like to do some more 'cause I enjoyed it. It was very emotional. I would like another shot at it."
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72