Jack Bruce Follows Eric Clapton in Ruling Out Cream's Reunion
Rocker Jack Bruce has further destroyed Cream fans' hopes the classic trio will reform again, insisting the band is "over". The bassist teamed up with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker for dates in 2005 and admits there has been talk of a full reunion tour but that will never happen now.
Bruce tells BBC 6 Music, "There's a new story now. Cream is over. I'm now doing something very exciting, so much so I can't even talk about it. It's the most exciting project I've ever been involved in."
In 2009, Clapton ruled out another Cream's reunion, insisting the members of the rock trio had parted ways amicably. Clapton said, "I think I was clear that I don't think we need to go there again... I think we've gone as far as we could with that."
Bruce previously told Billboard, "I think there might be a chance of some more (gigs). I would like to do some more 'cause I enjoyed it. It was very emotional. I would like another shot at it."
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'