Jack Bruce Follows Eric Clapton in Ruling Out Cream's Reunion
Rocker Jack Bruce has further destroyed Cream fans' hopes the classic trio will reform again, insisting the band is "over". The bassist teamed up with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker for dates in 2005 and admits there has been talk of a full reunion tour but that will never happen now.
Bruce tells BBC 6 Music, "There's a new story now. Cream is over. I'm now doing something very exciting, so much so I can't even talk about it. It's the most exciting project I've ever been involved in."
In 2009, Clapton ruled out another Cream's reunion, insisting the members of the rock trio had parted ways amicably. Clapton said, "I think I was clear that I don't think we need to go there again... I think we've gone as far as we could with that."
Bruce previously told Billboard, "I think there might be a chance of some more (gigs). I would like to do some more 'cause I enjoyed it. It was very emotional. I would like another shot at it."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones