'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Has 'Ring and Everything' for Upcoming Marriage
"Glee" star Jane Lynch is to wed her longtime partner Lara Embry. The "Julie & Julia" star went public with the happy news she and her psychologist partner had become engaged at a "Glee" event in Hollywood on Saturday, April 10, but refused to go into details about dates and venues.
The 49-year-old star's publicist recently dismissed reports of marriage plans, but Lynch has now revealed, "It's true." The actress added, "We don't have any plans at all yet, but I have a ring and everything."
Jane Lynch first announced that she will wed her partner Lara Embry during 67th Annual Golden Globes on January 17. The pair met in May 2009 at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event, where Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen