'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Has 'Ring and Everything' for Upcoming Marriage
"Glee" star Jane Lynch is to wed her longtime partner Lara Embry. The "Julie & Julia" star went public with the happy news she and her psychologist partner had become engaged at a "Glee" event in Hollywood on Saturday, April 10, but refused to go into details about dates and venues.
The 49-year-old star's publicist recently dismissed reports of marriage plans, but Lynch has now revealed, "It's true." The actress added, "We don't have any plans at all yet, but I have a ring and everything."
Jane Lynch first announced that she will wed her partner Lara Embry during 67th Annual Golden Globes on January 17. The pair met in May 2009 at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event, where Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed