'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Has 'Ring and Everything' for Upcoming Marriage
"Glee" star Jane Lynch is to wed her longtime partner Lara Embry. The "Julie & Julia" star went public with the happy news she and her psychologist partner had become engaged at a "Glee" event in Hollywood on Saturday, April 10, but refused to go into details about dates and venues.
The 49-year-old star's publicist recently dismissed reports of marriage plans, but Lynch has now revealed, "It's true." The actress added, "We don't have any plans at all yet, but I have a ring and everything."
Jane Lynch first announced that she will wed her partner Lara Embry during 67th Annual Golden Globes on January 17. The pair met in May 2009 at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event, where Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star