'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Has 'Ring and Everything' for Upcoming Marriage
"Glee" star Jane Lynch is to wed her longtime partner Lara Embry. The "Julie & Julia" star went public with the happy news she and her psychologist partner had become engaged at a "Glee" event in Hollywood on Saturday, April 10, but refused to go into details about dates and venues.
The 49-year-old star's publicist recently dismissed reports of marriage plans, but Lynch has now revealed, "It's true." The actress added, "We don't have any plans at all yet, but I have a ring and everything."
Jane Lynch first announced that she will wed her partner Lara Embry during 67th Annual Golden Globes on January 17. The pair met in May 2009 at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event, where Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2