'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Has 'Ring and Everything' for Upcoming Marriage
"Glee" star Jane Lynch is to wed her longtime partner Lara Embry. The "Julie & Julia" star went public with the happy news she and her psychologist partner had become engaged at a "Glee" event in Hollywood on Saturday, April 10, but refused to go into details about dates and venues.
The 49-year-old star's publicist recently dismissed reports of marriage plans, but Lynch has now revealed, "It's true." The actress added, "We don't have any plans at all yet, but I have a ring and everything."
Jane Lynch first announced that she will wed her partner Lara Embry during 67th Annual Golden Globes on January 17. The pair met in May 2009 at a National Center for Lesbian Rights event, where Embry was the recipient of the organization's Justice Award.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences