Michael Jackson Sued by Long-Serving Publicist With 44 Million Dollars Lawsuit
Michael Jackson's long-serving publicist/manager Raymone Bain has joined the list of creditors seeking cash from the King of Pop's estate. Bain, who stood by the late pop superstar's side throughout his child molestation trial in 2005 and regularly defended the embattled singer on TV news shows, claims she's still owed $360,000 for her services.
In legal papers, obtained by TMZ, Bain claims she was not paid at all in 2008, when she cut ties with Jackson. Bain filed a $44 million lawsuit against the King of Pop just before his death in June 2009, claiming past wages and financial compensation for the work she did for her ex-employer.
Jackson's one-time personal general manager joins his former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate now exceed $25 million.
More Michael Jackson News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation