Michael Jackson Sued by Long-Serving Publicist With 44 Million Dollars Lawsuit
Michael Jackson's long-serving publicist/manager Raymone Bain has joined the list of creditors seeking cash from the King of Pop's estate. Bain, who stood by the late pop superstar's side throughout his child molestation trial in 2005 and regularly defended the embattled singer on TV news shows, claims she's still owed $360,000 for her services.
In legal papers, obtained by TMZ, Bain claims she was not paid at all in 2008, when she cut ties with Jackson. Bain filed a $44 million lawsuit against the King of Pop just before his death in June 2009, claiming past wages and financial compensation for the work she did for her ex-employer.
Jackson's one-time personal general manager joins his former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate now exceed $25 million.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed