Michael Jackson Sued by Long-Serving Publicist With 44 Million Dollars Lawsuit
Michael Jackson's long-serving publicist/manager Raymone Bain has joined the list of creditors seeking cash from the King of Pop's estate. Bain, who stood by the late pop superstar's side throughout his child molestation trial in 2005 and regularly defended the embattled singer on TV news shows, claims she's still owed $360,000 for her services.
In legal papers, obtained by TMZ, Bain claims she was not paid at all in 2008, when she cut ties with Jackson. Bain filed a $44 million lawsuit against the King of Pop just before his death in June 2009, claiming past wages and financial compensation for the work she did for her ex-employer.
Jackson's one-time personal general manager joins his former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate now exceed $25 million.
More Michael Jackson News
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay