Michael Jackson Sued by Long-Serving Publicist With 44 Million Dollars Lawsuit
Michael Jackson's long-serving publicist/manager Raymone Bain has joined the list of creditors seeking cash from the King of Pop's estate. Bain, who stood by the late pop superstar's side throughout his child molestation trial in 2005 and regularly defended the embattled singer on TV news shows, claims she's still owed $360,000 for her services.
In legal papers, obtained by TMZ, Bain claims she was not paid at all in 2008, when she cut ties with Jackson. Bain filed a $44 million lawsuit against the King of Pop just before his death in June 2009, claiming past wages and financial compensation for the work she did for her ex-employer.
Jackson's one-time personal general manager joins his former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate now exceed $25 million.
More Michael Jackson News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!