Michael Jackson Sued by Long-Serving Publicist With 44 Million Dollars Lawsuit
Michael Jackson's long-serving publicist/manager Raymone Bain has joined the list of creditors seeking cash from the King of Pop's estate. Bain, who stood by the late pop superstar's side throughout his child molestation trial in 2005 and regularly defended the embattled singer on TV news shows, claims she's still owed $360,000 for her services.
In legal papers, obtained by TMZ, Bain claims she was not paid at all in 2008, when she cut ties with Jackson. Bain filed a $44 million lawsuit against the King of Pop just before his death in June 2009, claiming past wages and financial compensation for the work she did for her ex-employer.
Jackson's one-time personal general manager joins his former skin doctor, Arnold Klein, and his media and communications consultant, Van F. Alexander, among the creditors. Reports suggest the claims against Jackson's estate now exceed $25 million.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour