Jim Carrey: I Don't Condone Tiger Woods' Infidelity
Jim Carrey has attempted to clear up his bizarre Twitter defence of disgraced golfer Tiger Woods, by insisting he does not condone infidelity. The movie star left Twitter followers puzzled when he waded into the Woods' cheating scandal by claiming the embattled golfer's wife must have known about his infidelities.
In a tweet on Friday, April 9, Carrey wrote, "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself." The actor, who also took to Twitter to announce his split from girlfriend Jenny McCarthy earlier in week, then turned on the golfer's scorned wife, Elin Nordegren, declaring "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b (sic) a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason."
Carrey's comments sparked much online debate over the weekend, and now the funnyman has taken to Twitter in a bid to explain himself. He adds, "I want 2 make it CLEAR that I do not condone infidelity at all, but 2 some degree the responsibility 4 it is shared by both people."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars