Jim Carrey: I Don't Condone Tiger Woods' Infidelity
Jim Carrey has attempted to clear up his bizarre Twitter defence of disgraced golfer Tiger Woods, by insisting he does not condone infidelity. The movie star left Twitter followers puzzled when he waded into the Woods' cheating scandal by claiming the embattled golfer's wife must have known about his infidelities.
In a tweet on Friday, April 9, Carrey wrote, "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself." The actor, who also took to Twitter to announce his split from girlfriend Jenny McCarthy earlier in week, then turned on the golfer's scorned wife, Elin Nordegren, declaring "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b (sic) a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason."
Carrey's comments sparked much online debate over the weekend, and now the funnyman has taken to Twitter in a bid to explain himself. He adds, "I want 2 make it CLEAR that I do not condone infidelity at all, but 2 some degree the responsibility 4 it is shared by both people."
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November