Jim Carrey: I Don't Condone Tiger Woods' Infidelity
Jim Carrey has attempted to clear up his bizarre Twitter defence of disgraced golfer Tiger Woods, by insisting he does not condone infidelity. The movie star left Twitter followers puzzled when he waded into the Woods' cheating scandal by claiming the embattled golfer's wife must have known about his infidelities.
In a tweet on Friday, April 9, Carrey wrote, "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself." The actor, who also took to Twitter to announce his split from girlfriend Jenny McCarthy earlier in week, then turned on the golfer's scorned wife, Elin Nordegren, declaring "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b (sic) a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason."
Carrey's comments sparked much online debate over the weekend, and now the funnyman has taken to Twitter in a bid to explain himself. He adds, "I want 2 make it CLEAR that I do not condone infidelity at all, but 2 some degree the responsibility 4 it is shared by both people."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'