Guns N' Roses Cancel Show in Costa Rica Due to Stage Collapse
Guns N' Roses scrapped a Friday night, April 9 show in Costa Rica following a reported stage collapse. Local reports suggest the weight of the band's big screen, suspended above the stage, and water damage combined to cause the problem at San Jose's Estadio Ricardo Saprissa.
The band hopes to reschedule the show over the weekend before jetting off to their next American concert in Guatemala, which is scheduled for Tuesday, April 13.
On another news, Guns N' Roses have ranked number two for the week based on ticket sales from four concerts in Brazil and one in Argentina, Billboard reported. Their March performances in the two countries have earned them $8,480,000 in total while Metallica land at number one by grossing $10,070,110 from their three performances in Brazil in January. Meanwhile, Coldplay, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood joined them in top five.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof