Guns N' Roses Cancel Show in Costa Rica Due to Stage Collapse
Guns N' Roses scrapped a Friday night, April 9 show in Costa Rica following a reported stage collapse. Local reports suggest the weight of the band's big screen, suspended above the stage, and water damage combined to cause the problem at San Jose's Estadio Ricardo Saprissa.
The band hopes to reschedule the show over the weekend before jetting off to their next American concert in Guatemala, which is scheduled for Tuesday, April 13.
On another news, Guns N' Roses have ranked number two for the week based on ticket sales from four concerts in Brazil and one in Argentina, Billboard reported. Their March performances in the two countries have earned them $8,480,000 in total while Metallica land at number one by grossing $10,070,110 from their three performances in Brazil in January. Meanwhile, Coldplay, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood joined them in top five.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans