Guns N' Roses Cancel Show in Costa Rica Due to Stage Collapse
Guns N' Roses scrapped a Friday night, April 9 show in Costa Rica following a reported stage collapse. Local reports suggest the weight of the band's big screen, suspended above the stage, and water damage combined to cause the problem at San Jose's Estadio Ricardo Saprissa.
The band hopes to reschedule the show over the weekend before jetting off to their next American concert in Guatemala, which is scheduled for Tuesday, April 13.
On another news, Guns N' Roses have ranked number two for the week based on ticket sales from four concerts in Brazil and one in Argentina, Billboard reported. Their March performances in the two countries have earned them $8,480,000 in total while Metallica land at number one by grossing $10,070,110 from their three performances in Brazil in January. Meanwhile, Coldplay, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood joined them in top five.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip