Guns N' Roses Cancel Show in Costa Rica Due to Stage Collapse
Guns N' Roses scrapped a Friday night, April 9 show in Costa Rica following a reported stage collapse. Local reports suggest the weight of the band's big screen, suspended above the stage, and water damage combined to cause the problem at San Jose's Estadio Ricardo Saprissa.
The band hopes to reschedule the show over the weekend before jetting off to their next American concert in Guatemala, which is scheduled for Tuesday, April 13.
On another news, Guns N' Roses have ranked number two for the week based on ticket sales from four concerts in Brazil and one in Argentina, Billboard reported. Their March performances in the two countries have earned them $8,480,000 in total while Metallica land at number one by grossing $10,070,110 from their three performances in Brazil in January. Meanwhile, Coldplay, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood joined them in top five.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd