Guns N' Roses Cancel Show in Costa Rica Due to Stage Collapse
Guns N' Roses scrapped a Friday night, April 9 show in Costa Rica following a reported stage collapse. Local reports suggest the weight of the band's big screen, suspended above the stage, and water damage combined to cause the problem at San Jose's Estadio Ricardo Saprissa.
The band hopes to reschedule the show over the weekend before jetting off to their next American concert in Guatemala, which is scheduled for Tuesday, April 13.
On another news, Guns N' Roses have ranked number two for the week based on ticket sales from four concerts in Brazil and one in Argentina, Billboard reported. Their March performances in the two countries have earned them $8,480,000 in total while Metallica land at number one by grossing $10,070,110 from their three performances in Brazil in January. Meanwhile, Coldplay, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood joined them in top five.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo